Italian or Mandarin?!!?!?!?!? (1 Viewer)

partytime4

HSC
N/A
Hello everyone,

I have the option of going to Italy or China for 8/9 weeks after the SC...but can't decide which.
I don't find Mandarin that hard or Italian and am torn between the two.
What do you think I should do?!?!?!? any ideas on scaling ect?

PS If I chose either, they would both be the 'Beginners' Course and would be through Open High School.

thx

micuzzo

HSC
Hello everyone,

I have the option of going to Italy or China for 8/9 weeks after the SC...but can't decide which.
I don't find Mandarin that hard or Italian and am torn between the two.
What do you think I should do?!?!?!? any ideas on scaling ect?

PS If I chose either, they would both be the 'Beginners' Course and would be through Open High School.

thx

umm are ugoin to these countries or doing the courses lol???

if ur going to them dpends... ive been italy... its totaly awesome but this will depend on what u like as a person.

people in italy are very outgoing and social.... so if ur not into it prob not the best....

1 tip... if u go italy.... try to spend ur time there as an italian not a tourist bcoz if u do it as a tourist you do not experience the real italy

as for china... no clue

rachelaruggeri

HSC
Hey.
Im half italian , never been there but studyed beginners course for a year and have seen mamy videos heard stories of and seen pictures of Italy and im all for supporting it,
i do not know much about China but i know alot about Italy
The language is beautiful and very useful if you know it and once you go there its easier to pick it up *though that may be with any language*

I have never met one person who did not like Italy so yeah and the people there are very welcoming!

hope that helped in any way, prob didn't but still.

xxstef

languages are my world <3
HSC
i'd say italian would be a lot easier to learn if you have no asian background, as italian at least uses the same alphabet!

btw, did you really have to post this 3 times?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)