its about joining student clubs... (1 Viewer)

layzeehbum

HSC
do we have to join the uts union first then we'll be able to join the student clubs? or we can just join the student clubs straight away without having to join the uts union? since i really dont see the point of getting the uts union membership...

Huratio

Moderator - UTS
HSC
do we have to join the uts union first then we'll be able to join the student clubs? or we can just join the student clubs straight away without having to join the uts union? since i really dont see the point of getting the uts union membership...
Yes. If you are an Advantage member, you get discounts on joining fees for student clubs though. But yeah, you don't have to be an Advantage member.

tehpyro

Lord of Bored
HSC
Non-union club members have to pay at least double the price of union members, but otherwise have no restrictions on joining clubs. The common price for members not in the union is $10 ($5 for union members).

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)