It's hard to be a girl (1 Viewer)

SashatheMan

StudyforEver
HSC
N/A
gordo said:
who said that quote again
family guy gag, when peter is a child and is in a dinosaur museum , he asks the guide-person why did the dinasaurs die. "becuase you touch yourself at night"

HSC
N/A
I think I have been swayed...the second one it will be...but damn shipping is going to cost $27 because its from the Uk!

AlleyCat

Singing me and Julio
HSC
kat_in_a_hat88 said:
I think I have been swayed...the second one it will be...but damn shipping is going to cost $27 because its from the Uk!
its worth it. that dress is v cute.

transcendent

HSC
N/A
please don't get a tan, i hate fair skinned ladies who get a tan till they're orange in the face, it's ugly.

AlleyCat

Singing me and Julio
HSC
transcendent said:
please don't get a tan, i hate fair skinned ladies who get a tan till they're orange in the face, it's ugly.
not a fake tan, a real one. or a st tropez fake one, where you cant tell the diff :)

everything looks better with a tan, except the colour red.

transcendent

HSC
N/A
i don't see how a fair skinned beauty would look good in a tan. the whole point of me liking them is fact that they have beautiful alabaster skin and i don't. if i wanted to go for someone with a tan i'd try a mediterranian women.

steph@nie

narcissistic whore.
HSC
AlleyCat said:
that girl looks like lizzie jagger.

but im sure she wouldnt model for dvf. not high brow enough, compared with lancome...spoilt bitch.
Im pretty sure the girl in the first dress is lizzy Jagger

AlleyCat

Singing me and Julio
HSC
transcendent said:
i don't see how a fair skinned beauty would look good in a tan. the whole point of me liking them is fact that they have beautiful alabaster skin and i don't. if i wanted to go for someone with a tan i'd try a mediterranian women.
yeah but most fair skinned ppl arent that way by choice. i am naturally fair skinned but look sick without a tan. most ppl look far better when they have some colour.

their are some ppl tho, who have clear, flawless fair skin, and to these lucky bitches, i say flaunt your light skin. but everyone else should haul their ass to the beach...

mmm_sofay

time to pretend
HSC
personally, i wouldnt wear either of them dresses to a formal.

but i like the second one the best.

monzi

HSC
mehh

Their both gorgeous. But the first one is more for summer casual etc. The second one I'd go for absolutely gorgeous for a formal occassion. :)

Not-That-Bright

Andrew Quah
HSC
kat_in_a_hat88 said:
Yay! My daddy is going to let me use his credit card to buy it...im an ebay virgin.
Have you got a date to said formal?
HipHopHorray a respected and sexual member of these forums is currently single, looking.

HSC
N/A
Not-That-Bright said:
Have you got a date to said formal?
HipHopHorray a respected and sexual member of these forums is currently single, looking.
Yes i do have a date...my boyfriend who i am very much in love with :)
Is he only looking for a single girly to take?

HSC
hi kat in a hat i am the sexual member that ntb is talking about i would be delighted to take you to the formal if we can bang bang bang afterwards?

if you are interested PM me ;)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)