Its my first week, and i have my first math tutorial BEFORE math lecture?? (1 Viewer)

didlshak27

HSC
On my timetable, on wednesday i have MATH1131 Tutorial in the morning and MATH1131 lecture in the afternoon. And this is my first week of uni. Shouldn't i attend the lecture FIRST, then attend tutorial? Does this mean i dont have to go to tutorial in the first week? thanks

tommykins

i am number -e^i*pi
HSC
no you need to attend all tutorials (more like 80%)

LordPc

HSC
On my timetable, on wednesday i have MATH1131 Tutorial in the morning and MATH1131 lecture in the afternoon. And this is my first week of uni. Shouldn't i attend the lecture FIRST, then attend tutorial? Does this mean i dont have to go to tutorial in the first week? thanks
same here. ive got a math1131 tute tomorrow while my first lecture is on wednesday. there was a math1131 lecture monday morning though, so perhaps some students can get some sort of benefit from the tutorial

but next week it should sort itself out.

Rhanoct

zzzzz
HSC
if you read the information booklet it says that if op's situation occurs you have to go the tute anyway. :)

tybermon j

HSC
its nothing.. I had my tutorial on monday and my maths lecture is on wed and friday, i asked him about it and he said its fine. I just do the questions on the weekend and ask him any questions on monday

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)