• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

its not fair (1 Viewer)

HSC
Captain Crunch said:
Then why go on a DATE with me? If we were just friends she should have told me first before I wasted my money and my time. She took advantage for nothing to me. If I knew we were just friends I would n't wasted my time with her. For what?

I don't want her as friend now because i hate her and I want to get even. When I see her, i'm going to ignor her. I already have a friend, I don't need another. I just wanted to kiss her a lot. Why?
your a fucking idiot either kill yourself tonight or kill someone and get a life sentence

sped_kid01

FindWhatIsYet2BeFound
HSC
lol...u told her u loved her on the 1st date? thats very bad....if a guy takes a girl on a date...that doesnt mean he deserves anything in return...she doesnt owe him anything!!! lol @ u...u deserve it

neuro_logik

HSC
Captain Crunch you need a prostitute :p

And dont deface a famous phreaker's name with this bs! (Its either your naming yourself after the cereal or the phreaker).

neuro_logik

HSC
sped_kid01 said:
lol...u told her u loved her on the 1st date? thats very bad....if a guy takes a girl on a date...that doesnt mean he deserves anything in return...she doesnt owe him anything!!! lol @ u...u deserve it
You do get something in return if the girl is a prostitute :p

G

Gavvvvvin

Just because you spend money on a chic it doesnt mean she 'owes' you anything or has to 'love' you back.

Maybe you should invest in a hooker next time and you can get all the lovin' you want :p

neuro_logik

HSC
_DeathlessOne_ said:
Just because you spend money on a chic it doesnt mean she 'owes' you anything or has to 'love' you back.

Maybe you should invest in a hooker next time and you can get all the lovin' you want :p
Or he can buy Rohypnol and date rape her :p It would be cheaper.

Ziff

HSC
N/A
neuro_logik said:
You do get something in return if the girl is a prostitute :p
Yeah, a pus filled cock and herpes.

HSC
u told her u loved her too fast, u rushed things, she thinks ur a wierdo and ur too emotional now...and thats your mistake...your like a little girl who thinks shes grown up so she gets picked up and fucked by some 22 year old 'player' and then morning after she goes 'oh lets get married now' he'll fuck off...your like that...she fucked off....now....as for killing yourself...do it

OZGIRL86

stuck in a moment
HSC
N/A
Captain Crunch said:
I liked a girl I knew and I ask her out and she said no. But I asked her out again and I stopped until she said yes. And I went out with her because she was hot and cute and I think we had much fun. I saved money and borowed some and spent on her as much as I can so the date would be fun and she would have a good time. I even sang and danced for her. Then when I was driving her home I told her I loved her and she said we were just friends and this made me mad. So I yelled at her and she wanted to go home. I was very up set and I cried but she still wanted to go and she said she didn't want to go out with me. But yes as friends but this is a rip off for me.
I know girls aren't going to agreeing to me, but guys will because when we take a girl out, we are owed. The guys can all understand this. If she only like me as a friend, why did she go? She led me on. She shouldn't go if she did not love me. She agred to go with me and I spent my money and took her out. I think for her to change things in the middle along the way and call me her friend is a cheap rip-off. She just made me spoend my money and now she won't go out with me again. I'm very angery at her and want to get her back.

Telling her that you love her and singing and dancing for her on your first date probably scared her off.

You are owed when you take a girl out?? So you took her out after she finally said yes and you expect something in return, you should be grateful she gave you a went out with you, and if you expect to be "owed" or something in return everytime you go on a first date well your not gonna get anywhere with that attitude.
Just be happy that she told you straight out that she just wants to be friends.. I don't think she led you on, she just gave in to you, and said yes, probably so you would stop bothering her and so she could tell you she just wanted to be friends.
She made you spend your money? No she didn't make you spend your money, she wasn't the one pestering you to go out with her.. you asked her out.
Your very angry at her and want to get her back? that dosn't make sense.

neuro_logik

HSC
hiphophorray123 said:
u told her u loved her too fast, u rushed things, she thinks ur a wierdo and ur too emotional now...and thats your mistake...your like a little girl who thinks shes grown up so she gets picked up and fucked by some 22 year old 'player' and then morning after she goes 'oh lets get married now' he'll fuck off...your like that...she fucked off....now....as for killing yourself...do it
I agree. Captin Crunch, remember it is down the road not across the street ;)

Ranger Stacie

hollaback girl
HSC
Captain Crunch said:
If she only like me as a friend, why did she go? She led me on. She shouldn't go if she did not love me.
here is your reason

Captain Crunch said:
. But I asked her out again and I stopped until she said yes.
also, this might have scared her somewhat
Captain Crunch said:
.I even sang and danced

HSC
OZGIRL86 said:
Your very angry at her and want to get her back? that dosn't make sense.
he wants her back for some angry rough sex...coz like she owed him that for his money...wats it called when u give a woman money or something they want that is brought with your money and expecting something in return like rough rough sex....prostitution...so you think shes some sort of prostitute...why would u ask a prostitute out in the first place?

neuro_logik

HSC
hiphophorray123 said:
he wants her back for some angry rough sex...coz like she owed him that for his money...wats it called when u give a woman money or something they want that is brought with your money and expecting something in return like rough rough sex....prostitution...so you think shes some sort of prostitute...why would u ask a prostitute out in the first place?
He got 0wn3d, he took out a prostitute and didnt get any action
:uhhuh:

reno2004

Retired Member - 1/12/04
HSC
N/A
HAHAHAHAHA. ur such a fool. I laugh at ur stupidity. Who the hell tells a chic u love her on the first date. By the way, i think your problems started when you kept on asking her until she said yes.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)