its official...best school = james ruse, worst = Joeys and NSGH as voted by you! (1 Viewer)

huangker

Crammer
HSC
seremify007 said:
Yeh a few peeps I know from there are alright. My sis was there when Quinlan was principal (some 10+ years ago I think?- she's 7 yrs my snr, and I'm doing HSC too now)... so he's been there ages.
Yea Quinlan’s been there for a while, and hes loving it hahaha.

sikeveo said:
Huangker is right about SBHS, however there are few all rounders now. Im sure you can guess who they are.
High needs to have more programs like that Muslim understanding campaign that it had recently.

Mr.Bark

what the hell...
HSC
"High needs to have more programs like that Muslim understanding campaign that it had recently."
what muslim understanding campaign? every year the issbh has a forum and is constantly educating others tolerance for the muslim faith via. modern technologies, issbh sites with forum Q and A for example on islam...ie what is halaal and haraam food?, what is ramadan?, how often do u pray? etc... the issbh society invites non-muslims ie myself to excursions out to movies on the crusades and the society assists me to appreciate the nuances of the islamic faith. sbhs does not just have 'campaigns' or 'drives' it has enduring societies throughout the years although seeing both "good and bad" some of these societies are rather ineffectual and have resorted to luring interest with food and pizza...not talking about the issbh here...the food they serve promotes the exploration of different cultures...not sure about the chicken nuggets though and pies but i guess it is all part of the australian pudding of creeds.

name_disclosed

HSC
huangker said:
High needs to have more programs like that Muslim understanding campaign that it had recently.
maybe bookie needs one to understand his own ignorance

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)