Its over!!! (1 Viewer)

Rosie

Yay its finally over! :D i dunno about anyone else but i thought that was a pretty good exam and a good way to finish off this stressful time in our lives! what did everyone else think of the exam??
OMG its the best feeling isn't it :D

Kat

I thought it was pretty good! The belief system question a threw me at first because we mainly focussed on the one belief system rather than both religious and non religious b.systems. I reckon i managed but. Overall I was pretty happy with it.

Rosie

Oh ok...i didn't do belief systems i did popular culture and equality and difference. I did notice tho that part b for all questions required us to state how we researched n stuff which i thought was weird so i just did a for each question and i was able to write lots on it which was good. The hardest part for me was the country part on globalisation n stuff....but even that bit was ok, just made me think a little!!

evie

We never learnt about participant observants! :( I made up something so here's hoping!

I did the belief systems and pop culture essays, both of em part a) The research methods part threw me off so I didn't do part b.

Kat-- What'd you use in the belief systems question? I did Islam, capitalism and feminism.

I wrote a lot more for the belief systems one. I used a whole booklet just on Islam! I used the next 2 booklets to talk about cap & fem.

Rosie

Originally posted by evie
We never learnt about participant observants! :( I made up something so here's hoping!

We learn't about it as part of a methodology connecting with observation....what did u write? Its basically when instead of just observing the researcher gets involved first hand....

evie

Originally posted by Rosie
Can i ask what cap and fem is?
Capitalism & feminism. Hehehe!

Yes that's kinda what I wrote for the observant thing! :D

smegger_em

Clever Cookie
Melbourne, or as it shoulda, could, woulda been ca
HSC
i really didnt like the globalisation one, it threw me, and i dont think i was able to demonstrate all my knowladge too well. My teacher (who is so incredibly sweet, she had a table witha cake, balloons and partypopers set up for us when we walked out) cried when she read the globalisation question cause she had been drilling us on how to answer that section and it wasnt anything like what she had taught us.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)