ITT: I propose a probably sub-par Newcastle Bos Meat. (1 Viewer)

jumb

mr jumb
HSC
em_516 said:
Anyway.
Because James is a pussy (hi :)), he would prefer to meet at BOTH for one of those shitty midday gigs as a first meeting so that there's an easy escape and then perhaps Bar121 later or similar. Who's up for THAT? Can you guys all just say yes already please? :p

Also, there's the issue of when. Pre- or post-soccer match? Haha
I'm happy to meet at a bar because I've actually met someone, ie you. I'm just thinking about everyone else.

em_516

bludging..
HSC
Well that's what I was saying before. You guys could choose when. You can go back a few pages for the list I made :p

blue_chameleon

Shake the sauce bottle yo
HSC
Im up for a meat at the BOTH, even if it is midday.

Im not fussed hey.

But im definately turning up to the Mariners vs Jets game on the 15th. With, or without you guys. :D

DownInFlames

Token Member
where I spend the vast majority of my time
HSC
jumb said:
The problem with all drinking places that I wouldn't normally go to, is that I have to organise a ride home. Since I live with my parents, they're the best bet.

The problem with that is I don't want to go through the whole "I'm going drinking with a bunch of randoms from the internet" thing again.

Lol I was thinking that too, but was planning on the 'friends from uni' story.

em_516

bludging..
HSC
Yeh, well I'll be there with an unidentified no. of people but I reckon you (Chris), me and James and whoever else goes to the game should hang half-time or sommat.

I really couldn't give a fuck who we see at BOTH because, while there MIGHT be the odd good one, they're prolly not super awesome. It'll just be background music imo. Someone pick a date :)

Edit: Actually no, is anyone actually bothered by meeting randoms? Coz I still think we should go out :D

Last edited:

jumb

mr jumb
HSC
post pics kthnx

Also, I'm happy to give my mobile number to whoever wants it.

em_516

bludging..
HSC
Yeh same I guess. James is easy to spot (only for your beauty ;)) and I know Matt, so there'd be three of us that'd work it out. So I spose look for a redhead and two dorks, woo! (Sorry Matt). One dork will be very fashion-conscious :p

It's what I want that's easy. It's getting it that
HSC
em_516 said:
Yeh, well I'll be there with an unidentified no. of people but I reckon you (Chris), me and James and whoever else goes to the game should hang half-time or sommat.

I really couldn't give a fuck who we see at BOTH because, while there MIGHT be the odd good one, they're prolly not super awesome. It'll just be background music imo. Someone pick a date :)

Edit: Actually no, is anyone actually bothered by meeting randoms? Coz I still think we should go out :D
shotgun you.

~untitled~

HSC
I dont care what we do, going out sounds pretty good.

Ellen, just wear your placement name badge :p.

em_516

bludging..
HSC
Whateverrrrrr. I'm actually partial redhead deep down too :D Current colour is close enough, eh.

~untitled~ said:
I dont care what we do, going out sounds pretty good.
Lets go out guys, come on :D

~untitled~

HSC
im pretty sure that everyone knows at least one person, and if not then i dont exactly bight.

~untitled~

HSC
The_highwayman said:
i'd go if i had a regular friend to go with. but it would be weird to have to explain to my friend how i knew most of u....
Thats why id rather something away from the uni, not that anyone i know really goes near the hunter side.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)