• YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

I've been wrongly accused, but this mother isn't. (1 Viewer)

give chance to drug addicted mothers allow to rase child?

• Total voters

Uncle

Banned
HSC
Uncle charged in 'shaken baby' death - Topix

May 19, 2009

Uncle charged in 'shaken baby' death

An Arkansas man has been charged in the death of his 11-month-old niece in Virginia Beach, who police say died of injuries consistent with "shaken baby syndrome." Stephen C. Calahan, a 23-year-old resident of Brinkley, Ark., was charged with second-degree murder in the death of Lakeira Jewell Calahan.
I am not in a 23 year old American nor does Stephen C. Calahan constitute any part of me name. Obviously that person is just an uncle who unfit to raise children and better off hunt deer or castrate himself in front of grizzly beer.

Next:

Shaken to death by addict mother | The Daily Telegraph

IT WAS boiling point for a heroin-addicted mother - the moment before she killed her new baby.

"He just doesn't f...ing stop crying, he just doesn't f...ing shut up," the 26-year-old told a visitor before she picked up her child and violently shook him up and down.

"I should buy you a f...ing skirt," she shouted at the nine-week- old boy

A doctor told the court he recommended the mother not give birth to any more children.

Judge Knox ordered the woman must inform the Parole Board if she falls pregnant again if she is released in four years when her non-parole period ends.

The woman pleaded guilty to manslaughter before going to trial.

The court heard she had been addicted to heroin since she was 18.
Not only should drug addicted mothers should never be allowed to raise a child bnut likely single and abusive mothers who attend charle sturt university and or from outside metropoletan sydney.
Programs on anger management and proper ways of raising child should made more aware to parents.

Kwayera

Passive-aggressive Mod
HSC
What are you going to do? Force them to have an abortion?

Venetiad

HSC
What are you going to do? Force them to have an abortion?
Take away the Child? Honestly, you can't just let someone like that have the child. Not only is the child in danger, but what kind of values and other things will the child pick up off the drug-abusing foul mouthing mother, who insults babies.

Seriously, like the Judge said, no more babies, please, for their sake.

Kwayera

Passive-aggressive Mod
HSC
Take away the Child? Honestly, you can't just let someone like that have the child. Not only is the child in danger, but what kind of values and other things will the child pick up off the drug-abusing foul mouthing mother, who insults babies.

Seriously, like the Judge said, no more babies, please, for their sake.
"A doctor told the court he recommended the mother not give birth to any more children."

Hence my question. How are you going to stop her from giving birth or getting pregnant in the first place?

Uncle

Banned
HSC
A more drastic method I recommend is severing her fallopian tubes to prevent her from having her own babies.
Though it may not stop her from being a surrogate mother.
I agree with one of the posters to take the child away as an option.

Venetiad

HSC
"A doctor told the court he recommended the mother not give birth to any more children."

Hence my question. How are you going to stop her from giving birth or getting pregnant in the first place?
Someone less cynical than myself might say the use of birth control like condoms.

I'd just force her to have a surgical option. Of course, that'll never happen so.
DOCs seems to be the most realistic answer. Of course, she might just constantly keep having children (I cant really back that with anything), and DOCs would end up with like 20 kids, and that would be shit.

But yeah, just DOCs for every kid she has.

S.H.O.D.A.N.

world
HSC
Someone less cynical than myself might say the use of birth control like condoms.

I'd just force her to have a surgical option. Of course, that'll never happen so.
DOCs seems to be the most realistic answer. Of course, she might just constantly keep having children (I cant really back that with anything), and DOCs would end up with like 20 kids, and that would be shit.

But yeah, just DOCs for every kid she has.
Australia doesn't have enough kids for parents who want to adopt, so I doubt DOCs would have a problem if it took that option.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)