I've liked her for 2+ years. I don't know what to do. Advice anyone? (1 Viewer)

Hope26

HSC
tell her tomorrow morning. no better time than the present i say! and come on, last day of school? thats so cliched. teen chick-flick style man. dont let that be your leaving word.
I'm not sure if I have the guts to tell her tomorrow. I'm very susceptible to procrastination. And, I just want to know how you tell her... like, when (I hardly see her alone)? And, is it better to do it tell her on msn or something? That way, she won't be humiliated...

Last edited:

samthebear

HSC
I'm not sure if I have the guts to tell her tomorrow. I'm very susceptible to procrastination. And, I just want to know how you tell her... like, when (I hardly see her alone)? And, is it better to do it tell her on msn or something? That way, she won't be humiliated...
you make me go *face palm* dont do it on MSN or by text. whatever you do. dont do it that way. just go up to her and say "Hey [insert her name], i need to talk to you for a sec, do you mind coming with me for a bit?"

if she is a nice person she will. besides, arent you on friendly terms?

lyounamu

Reborn
HSC
N/A
you make me go *face palm* dont do it on MSN or by text. whatever you do. dont do it that way. just go up to her and say "Hey [insert her name], i need to talk to you for a sec, do you mind coming with me for a bit?"

if she is a nice person she will. besides, arent you on friendly terms?
lol expert

ubernuton

HSC
tell her or you will regret it and if you don't i will have to kill you to save you the years of torture you will put yourself through wondering what could have been

samthebear

HSC
Not quite, I have no idea if she likes me or not... We just talk occasionally, and that never lasts long.
yes, that is considered to be on 'friendly terms'. meaning, she doesnt, hate you or avoid you.

you're going to leave the school soon anyhow. just tell her, if she doesnt like you that way then its all good - you'll never see her again. if she does thats great too, you can exchange contact details and keep in touch =] this is a win-win situation.

Riet

Tomcat Pilot
HSC
I'd tell her but not the 2 years part. It seems fucking way creepy. Just say: "I like you, want to go and get lunch one weekend?"

lyounamu

Reborn
HSC
N/A
I'd tell her but not the 2 years part. It seems fucking way creepy. Just say: "I like you, want to go and get lunch one weekend?"
I completely agree with this =)

HalcyonSky

HSC
dude he sounds like a creep, coming out like that only works if you're decent looking or just generally desirable in the first place, or if you already have good chemistry with the girl

i dont think this guy has any of those things

Last edited:

Hope26

HSC
Originally Posted by cassieagill
"sounds like you'll just be happier if you start stalking her "

No, I don't think I would want to stalk her... I'd much rather be a normal friend. Which leads to another question. If I tell her I like her, it'll be kinda awkward being normal friends.

Zrap

glock9
HSC
Be like 'hey wanna see my basement?' then Josef Fritzl her for the next decade or so.

orrrrrrrr
post pics of yourself and the girl you like and we the bos community can help with
establishing a conversation starter to tell her you like her.

samthebear

HSC
Originally Posted by cassieagill
"sounds like you'll just be happier if you start stalking her "

No, I don't think I would want to stalk her... I'd much rather be a normal friend. Which leads to another question. If I tell her I like her, it'll be kinda awkward being normal friends.
the rule goes: You cant have your cake and eat it.
one more thing before i give up and face palm at your next response: grow some balls and tell her how you feel and ask her out on a friggin date. its not rocket science. idiots can do it - so can you! i'm going out on a limb here in my assumption that you're smarter than an idiot.

Hope26

HSC
Okay, I've got a good feeling that I'm wasting people's time here. I think I should somehow close this now... Thanks anyways.

P.S: I'm not a complete idiot. But when it comes to this stuff, then I'm clearly far worse than an idiot.

Riet

Tomcat Pilot
HSC
dude he sounds like a creep, coming out like that only works if you're decent looking or just generally desirable in the first place, or if you already have good chemistry with the girl

i dont think this guy has any of those things
I was thinking that tbh, he might as well try though.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)