I've Lost My Art Diary! (1 Viewer)

jazzmuzik

HSC
ITs crazy, i have no idea wheres its gone, i have seen it since some time last week.
i'm not a forgetful person generally, and this is driving me insane!! I have looked EVERYWHERE. buses, school, home, i have no idea whats happened. I have a whole years worth of detailed work! :(
its due on the 27th....i'll keep looking but i'm starting to worry!
:bomb:

goosiegoo

HSC
... Uh oh. My sister lost her drama journal before she had to hand it in. We searched everywhere and ended up getting the drama teacher to fill out all this stuff saying that she did have a journal, but it was lost, etc, etc. So, you'd wanna speak to your teacher about what to do in these situations...

Good luck in finding it! You've still got awhile to go...

jazzmuzik

HSC
I found it! *huge sigh of relief!*
i found it on the bus this morning... i asked a friend to look there yesterday, but typical boy :p didnt find it
yes big relief

goosiegoo

HSC
Oh, lucky you. Hehe, whenever i'm looking for something i won't let anyone check for me because i have to see it with my own eyes to be confident it's not there. Hehe.

*BIRDIE* said:
that was lucky, i lost a cd containing all my pics and vids and the bibliography for them all and lost it!! still havent found it, havent seen it for bout a yr!!
A year?! Well, surely you would have replaced it by now. What pictures and videos were they?

*BIRDIE*

RAWR!!!
HSC
goosiegoo said:
A year?! Well, surely you would have replaced it by now. What pictures and videos were they?
didnt realise it was missing till a couple of wks ago, they were all pics and vids for my movies that i made. had to re-google EVERYTHING, took forever!!

biggie walls

HSC
well its good that you found it but you wouldnt of been completely stuffed because your art diary is only needed in the hsc marking if the judges call for it for a special reason

i.e. dont quite understand your concept or process

goosiegoo

HSC
biggie walls said:
well its good that you found it but you wouldnt of been completely stuffed because your art diary is only needed in the hsc marking if the judges call for it for a special reason

Yeah, but say they thought some of it wasn't her own, then if they called for an art diary and she didn't have one... its doubtful they'd give her the benefit of the doubt.
But i suppose, if you had a really clear concept and it looked like it was yours... :p Hehe.

kathymon

HSC
That happened to me, except my mom threw it out as junk instead. I'm re doing my whole VAPD now~

jessal

HSC
biggie walls said:

yeah but some unis require art student to bring their vapd's to interviews

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)