James Ruse 2015 Jerseys (1 Viewer)

HecticSandWitch

2007 fuccboi hustler king
HSC
lmao joining this convo because my friend linked me cos of "Soulful" (HI B.H HAHAHAAH CAN U TELL WHO THIS IS PROBS NOT) but my school wont let us get our names/nicknames either cos some girl put her phone number and some shit happened so yeah safety issues
Do teachers not monitor these things? Sounds like a cheap cop out for not forking out some extra bucks to personalise the jerseys tbh.

WrittenLoveLetters

배고파
HSC
unfortunately, as mentioned before, we weren't allowed jersey names :'(

but yes

it would have been "i am 99.95"

Don't worry, I'll have my jersey nickname be "I am 99.95, 100 UMAT"

By the way, I had a look at the 2015 jersey. It looks alright, I personally don't like the American...whats-it-called style. We had that once in our school but we instantly ruled it out and returned to the classic jumpers in the next year.

At our school, if the names are inappropriate, the teacher sends it back to the student and asks them to reconsider and change it - otherwise they just have their name.

Its sad that you can't personalise it with a funny nick name which is special to you. And I totally don't see whats wrong with having something that looks the same every year, its a tradition to have that jumper for the end of the year.

Last edited:

anomalousdecay

Premium Member
HSC
In some schools I've seen "Dyldo" and something much much worse and obvious than that approved before.

sharoooooo

HSC
I like the Ruse 2015 jersey tbh, am i the only one...

It looks really thick and warm compared to my school's jersey, where the air just easily passes through and offers no warmth.
And plus, you guys are allowed to wear it any day you want, but at my school we can only wear it on sports.
and we cant have nicknames either.
So you guys are lucky

Mr_Kap

HSC
Where Can i get a Ruse jacket so I CAN FUCKING BURN IT. It is a DISGRACE to NSW, to Australia, to the WORLD.
The Fucking jackets may as well have said, "I'm so ugly FUCKING BURN ME, I'll look better in black rather than my shit green and navy blue"

teridax

HSC
N/A
Where Can i get a Ruse jacket so I CAN FUCKING BURN IT. It is a DISGRACE to NSW, to Australia, to the WORLD.
The Fucking jackets may as well have said, "I'm so ugly FUCKING BURN ME, I'll look better in black rather than my shit green and navy blue"
someone's a little butthurt that they couldn't get into JR themself

Mr_Kap

HSC
someone's a little butthurt that they couldn't get into JR themself
I's sorry i didn't want to study 24/7 and travel like a billion kilometres to do sheep husbandry.

Mr_Kap

HSC
HAHAHAHA

Gosh I feel like a fugitive running from the fashion police
The fashion police WILL find you. You and your fellow minions will pay the ULTIMATE PRICE for disgracing the community with your jackets.....Death BY Atar.....

Speed6

Retired '16
HSC
N/A
Just wearing the jersey will automatically make you get an ATAR of 99+ ez

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)