james ruse application (1 Viewer)

ughidc

HSC
N/A
hi everyone.
i know that you need an interview to get into ruse after the test but i have applied this year and have not heard from them. one of my friends got an email last thursday for an interview on tuesday. i was just wondering if everyone interviews on the same day and if everyone got the interview notice on the same day. does this mean i have no chance?
also what is the average atar at baulko? this is also considering this years covid and i’m a year 8 going into year 9.

laterz laterz

HSC
hi everyone.
i know that you need an interview to get into ruse after the test but i have applied this year and have not heard from them. one of my friends got an email last thursday for an interview on tuesday. i was just wondering if everyone interviews on the same day and if everyone got the interview notice on the same day. does this mean i have no chance?
also what is the average atar at baulko? this is also considering this years covid and i’m a year 8 going into year 9.
lol why do you care about the ATAR, it's ranked second. but yeah i think the median ATAR at baulko last year was around 98.3 or smth iirc

wzsmartypants

HSC
hi everyone.
is ur friend the same year as u

ughidc

HSC
N/A
lol why do you care about the ATAR, it's ranked second. but yeah i think the median ATAR at baulko last year was around 98.3 or smth iirc
nah cuz i probably didn’t get into ruse and i wanted to see what the atar for baulko is

Wizjaro

HSC
Pretty sure its higher since like 75 people got 99+ so median is probably closer to a 98.5+ atar like 98.7 wish

kkk579

hello
HSC
hi everyone.
i didn’t apply this year but i’m also in yr8. maybe they aren’t done sorting thru applications yet?? i’ve heard that ppl who applied for other schools didn’t exactly receive the interview on the exact same day. even if u didn’t make it ur at baulko which is extremely good anyways so i don’t see why one would stress lol.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)