James Ruse Interview?? Helpppppppp (1 Viewer)

HSC
Hi! Today I got a call saying I have an interview TOMORROW MORNING. FLIPPING TOMORROW MORNING!What type of questions can I expect and how should I answer them?? Help!

Tamama251

HSC
Congratulations. I will send you a message of what they will ask as I had an interview for Year 11 last year.

swaghili

HSC
if it's with the principal (connors), try and talk about how you can shatter the ruse stereotype (but don't be blunt about it), i.e. stuff like how your not just focused on your atar, but being a well rounded person through sports, lots of hobbies, involvement etc.
although i've never had to go through interviews, she really hates dealing with the '99.95 atar nerd' reputation of ruse, so you'll probably be able to score a few points by being a normal person with things in their life other than school and schoolwork.
good luck!

mkv_86

HSC
Hi! Today I got a call saying I have an interview TOMORROW MORNING. FLIPPING TOMORROW MORNING!What type of questions can I expect and how should I answer them?? Help!
That's amazing u made NSBHS and James Ruse. WOW i feel dumb now.. but anyways which one r u planning to go?

ReiXJ

HSC
Hey dude i was wondering what you put into the James Ruse application, maybe you could me out, btw i'm in year 8 looking to get into year 9.

babychick

HSC
Hey I was wondering if you could send me a message with interview questions for Ruse as well. :) I was asked to come to an interview as well in two days time.

Sorry for bothering you with this tho.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)