James Ruse vs tutoring (1 Viewer)

Aeonium

HSC
N/A
I heard that Ruse students are not allowed to go to tutoring with the school uniform on. Is that true?
whoops guys i think they got mad at the 4u paper i uploaded once my bad i remember shortly after app a bunch of centres & teachers used that version (with the stupid meme watermark) because the official trial wasn't out yet

tywebb

dangerman
HSC
N/A
are they gonna start cracking down on stuff like thsc if they don’t want trial exams shared?
Sharing trials has been around a long time - even before the internet - and even before the HSC. Even back in the 1950s and 1960s Coroneos was sharing leaving certificate trials from Fort Street and Homebush Boys'. Internet just made it easier to do.

The focus of the article was coaching colleges putting their logos on JRAHS trials which I agree is a dubious thing to do.

Some coaching colleges have made legitimate contributions like solutions to HSC exams, such as itute, apex tutoring, dymocks tutoring, terry lee, matrix education and peak education so it's important not to put them all into the same basket.

The sources of trials online are mostly NOT coaching colleges, like thsc, BOS and others - and they were not mentioned in the article.

But imagine a world in which there are none online - it would be a retrograde step to try to remove them. It would be a whack-a-mole game which they could not win. They'll end up on the likes of piratebay which would be unstoppable anyway.

So why punish the whole internet, just because of the dubious behaviour of a few coaching colleges? That's not going to work.

Western Maths are a company that produces trial papers and unusually are one of the few companies that allow their papers to be online - they put them on their own website.

Others sell books of specimen papers, such as Trialmaths books. That's not a new idea either. Coroneos had such books since the 1960's.

So in the worst case scenario where thsc, BOS and others have to take down all the trials, you would still be able to get some, but just far fewer than now.

With new syllabuses coming out soon there is going to be a much stronger argument FOR sharing resources than stopping it.

Last edited:

Masaken

Unknown Member
HSC
I heard that Ruse students are not allowed to go to tutoring with the school uniform on. Is that true?
why are they so pressed omg it’s literally not that deep 💀 no way anything is gonna happen out of this esp tutoring centres they’d just point and laugh 💀

whoops guys i think they got mad at the 4u paper i uploaded once my bad i remember shortly after app a bunch of centres & teachers used that version (with the stupid meme watermark) because the official trial wasn't out yet
you’re still a legend for that by the way :haha:

tywebb

dangerman
HSC
N/A
It would be serious overkill to remove thousands of trials from the internet just because of that one paper!

Masaken

Unknown Member
HSC
That's because of Ruse parents. They are furious about ruse falling to 2nd place and blame the principal for the failure. The whole thing is just too weird!
it’s been 2 months how are they still mad about that, that’s CRAZY 💀
have they not considered the fact that for 2023 nsb was just better than them 😭

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)