James Ruse (1 Viewer)

user9314

HSC
N/A
How does James Ruse calculate rankings (yr 7-11)? Like is there a particular system? For example, is there a point system for dux?

user9314

HSC
N/A
well if u got sydney girls dux, u should know 😇

especially since u got dux TWICE, i'm sure it will be much, much easier for u to get dux also in james ruse xxx
Ummm guys how does me getting dux at sydney girls translate to getting it at James Ruse? I was just curious how it works. To answer you question carrotsss at my school they have a point system based on class sizes, if it’s accelerated, etc but this information is generally not released. I was just wondering if ruse for example did it based on marks scaled marks or used ranks in subjects etc

Also how was I trying to get a profit omg

user9314

HSC
N/A
for those curious I got a request from tutee who asked if I knew about JRs system

carrotsss

HSC
Ummm guys how does me getting dux at sydney girls translate to getting it at James Ruse? I was just curious how it works. To answer you question carrotsss at my school they have a point system based on class sizes, if it’s accelerated, etc but this information is generally not released. I was just wondering if ruse for example did it based on marks scaled marks or used ranks in subjects etc

Also how was I trying to get a profit omg
just wondering, when you said 2x dux did you mean yr10/11 or 12

sorry for starting all of this lmao

hscgirl

HSC
Ummm guys how does me getting dux at sydney girls translate to getting it at James Ruse?
girl u literally told us in that other thread (the one that went crazy 💀) that u r in uni and u got dux in y12 (twice) at syd girls
and that ur name starts with an 'r' (rina? i forgot) and that ur in uni rn
and u told us that u got the highest atar too

wtf r u like infinitely in y12 or smth

user9314

HSC
N/A
girl u literally told us in that other thread (the one that went crazy 💀) that u r in uni and u got dux in y12 (twice) at syd girls

hthat doesn't answer my questiohow does my question about James ruse yr7-11 rankings (not even about dux, or year 12) have anything to do with that

synthesisFR

School Spirit Skit 1
HSC

lets just stop

Eagle Mum

HSC
N/A
There are two separate questions in the original post. I would imagine rankings for each subject are determined the same way most schools are and equal positions would be common. WRT Dux, there are usually several students with ATARs of 99.95 and they are each conferred the title. Several years ago, I was on a selection panel for a position where more than one applicant claimed on their CV to be JRAHS Dux for that year and I phoned the school to verify their resumes and the school front office confirmed there had been multiple duces.

Whether they had been dux or not would not really have been a significant factor in the outcome of the successful candidate, but any false information in an applicant’s resume would have been an immediate strike.

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)