• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

jap benrunkai (1 Viewer)

wenwen

just wondering~
is anyone here participating in this yr's jap speaking contest held sometime in august?!!!!!
is there is there????

Lexicographer

Retired 13 May 2006
HSC
Somebody mentioned it in another thread, but I don't think anyone said they'd go in. I know I'm not. :p

wenwen

oh? really....opssssssss...no wonder no one's replying me here...(sad~ hehe~)

y arn't u going?
me kinda hesitating whether to participate this yr or not...did last yr...was really really nervous....^^

Lexicographer

Retired 13 May 2006
HSC
I haven't HAD to speak Japanes in almost a year. I'm obviously out of practice. :p

If I'm in International Studies next year, and/or get that job at Kino I applied for, then I'll think about it. :)

poloktim

\(^o^)/
HSC
Originally posted by Lexicographer
If I'm in International Studies next year, and/or get that job at Kino I applied for, then I'll think about it. :)
If you get that job at Kinokuniya, you can remember young polok who gave you +v in #nihongo this evening. :)

mushroom_head

holey moley!
HSC
Originally posted by wenwen
just wondering~
is anyone here participating in this yr's jap speaking contest held sometime in august?!!!!!
is there is there????
Yeah!! it's in september! actually i mentioned it in the other thread, but i think ppl sorta ignored me.:mad: yea..anyway i participated last yr too but dunno if i should go in again this yr.

wenwen

mushroom_head said:
Yeah!! it's in september! actually i mentioned it in the other thread, but i think ppl sorta ignored me.:mad: yea..anyway i participated last yr too but dunno if i should go in again this yr.
yape yape~ our teacher gave us the application form already~
hhe ....nah~ they probably just overlooked ^^ hehe~
u did?! really?! of which division?! maybe i still have an impression of u oh b^^
anywayz....so u're still deciding whether to go or not?! :rolleyes:

wenwen

kochou said:
good experieince you should go
yah~ i guess so too~!
and the participation gift's also cute!! haha...
but the thing is~ finking of a topic to speak about, is very very head-aching b= =

wenwen

|||卜卜脆||| said:
いっしょにいきましょう!!!
楽しいみに!
みんなもがんばれ!
:p y so happy?!.....
tottemo genki ga aru soo b^^
wat u planning to talk bout?! (silly i should ask here...hehe)

mushroom_head

holey moley!
HSC
i was in the high school division and talked about some stupid gay topic coz i didn't know what else to talk about. I'm not going in this year...no time. i have to do "intensive studying" before the hsc.

wenwen, what was ur speech about last yr?

wenwen

mushroom_head said:
i was in the high school division and talked about some stupid gay topic coz i didn't know what else to talk about. I'm not going in this year...no time. i have to do "intensive studying" before the hsc.

wenwen, what was ur speech about last yr?
...gay topic....that doesn't give me any clue to track ur real id down ne....;P hehe~
oh,so ur not going?! uhm...i think i might....still hesitating ^^ coz i really dunt wanna go thru the grief of writing out a speech...hehehe~but on the other hand, me wanted the little gift for participation....haha~

i talked about....(thinking hard)....uhm....watashi no yume b^^

so....wat's ur plan for the intensive study?!!!! tell me tell me~ xixi

wenwen

ichig0 said:
eh?? :eek: what speaking contest thing?? i've never heard abt it...><" what's it about??
oh really?! u dunno about it?!
it's a speaking contest organised by the japan foundation
it's divided into several catagories: ...can't remember the names of them, but if ur yr 12,u can enter it, competing with yr 11s as well
the uni students can enter also and we separated from the background speakers (thank god) haha~
i fink u can get more info thru jap foundation's website or call or visit them b^^

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)