Jap Extension Speaking 07 - Thoughts (1 Viewer)

Platinum

HSC
How did everyone find the speaking exam this year?

Personally, I found the first two questions way too narrow....I answered the technology one but in my case...didn't get to discuss to in depth and as much as I'd like.

The last question I found good...let me bring more ideas in

Oh well...Guess it's ext so guess has to be higher level than Continuers

Sharleexx

HSC
Sif, last question! lol..

I did the first two. The questions weren't as bad or twisted as I expected them to be, and I could elaborate a fair bit on it. I was happy with the exam =)

wenruoshi

HSC
I waited for tlike fraking 3 hours in the exam centre just wanted to quickly do the exam and go home....
did the first two questions.....I kept on mixing up entertainment&internet = ="" I wasn't gonna say internet but that word just kept on coming put from my mouth!!! FAR OUT!!!!
I didn't really prepare for extension speaking and whatever crap I studied never came up in the exam......so does this time....
But generally it's fine....(I think??)
whooohoo it's done!!!!!even I did bad I can still make it up for other writing, listening and reading parts.....so...whateva..!!

Last edited:

sykoticx

HSC
omg.. T_T"" it was soo horrible!!
I was expecting something different...
while the lady was writing my student number on the tape, I overheard technology and shougaisha from the other rooms..
And I got the question and was liek -________________-...
question 1 and 3... omg ><"" I wanna die..

Sharleexx

HSC
I kept on mixing up entertainment&internet = ="" I wasn't gonna say internet but that word just kept on coming put from my mouth!!! FAR OUT!!!!
^^Haha, that happened to me as well, damn katakanas!

But I serioulsy thought the questions were generally easy, well the first two. I read like 3 words of the last question and stopped. Something about friends and pressure? lmao. I only had ideas on how to approach Technology and Shyogaishya questions.

What sort of questions were you expecting sykoticx?

Twas funny when the Chinese teacher person were giving Chinese exam directions to us Japanese students, haha. Those who were at James cook- 9am, knows what I'm talking about. LMAO!

L=Lawliet

HSC
Sharleexx said:
But I serioulsy thought the questions were generally easy, well the first two. I read like 3 words of the last question and stopped. Something about friends and pressure? lmao. I only had ideas on how to approach Technology and Shyogaishya questions.
Same deal with me... and all my other friends from OHS- the last question was definitley a no-go. But yeah the first two were easy enough- I could easily tweak the stuff I'd prepared to make it fit. :)

So...it could've been better but it could've been much, much worse too

kkewi90

MUAHAHHAHAA~~
HSC
Sharleexx said:
Twas funny when the Chinese teacher person were giving Chinese exam directions to us Japanese students, haha. Those who were at James cook- 9am, knows what I'm talking about. LMAO!
TOTALLY AGREE lol, the exam was easier than i expected but i didnt answer as well as i wanted T_T did the entertainment and disabled discrimination one, i was sooo lost with the friends thing

love2eight

HSC
kkewi90 said:
TOTALLY AGREE lol, the exam was easier than i expected but i didnt answer as well as i wanted T_T did the entertainment and disabled discrimination one, i was sooo lost with the friends thing
When I read the first few words of the friend's one, I gave up reading the whole question, I had no idea on what I could say..The other two though, were quite simple, I was expecting harder questions on group VS. Individuals and stuff

ryuuj

HSC
Wow... I thought it was really go :D
*was the first person to actually sit jap cont and jap ext so...*
:9
I think the Spanish ext question was slightly harder... so thats the mark I'm more worried about.

Everybody chill~~~~ Jap ext was ea~~~~sy~~~~ ^_~

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)