Jap..getting hard dont u think?? (1 Viewer)

Jenny852

HSC
haha~lol~ i just realised i posted my msg in da wrong thread....in da jap exchange one...o well...yeah i was saying dat da jap exam was hard..da speakin bit..how did u go holy priest??

holy priest

HSC
it was really bad for me... everything bad that could happen happened - i got a cold, the train was delayed, you know... and i didnt like the second part of the reading exam - those questions were stupid. with the speaking... so-so i guess

Jenny852

HSC
ooo~ that bad holy priest?? o well...at least u did ok..and at least its OVER~! i'm so relieved~! but more examz comin up ~ so 全力を尽し続けなさい~!!!*^_____^*

Lexicographer

Retired 13 May 2006
HSC
holy priest said:
I want to study... but my sister installed ragnarok and.... you know how it goes...
Unless it's a Japanese version or something, delete it. You'll jump a band.

holy priest

HSC
Lexicographer said:
Unless it's a Japanese version or something, delete it. You'll jump a band.
You're probably right....
I'm already lvl 70 and its not japanese.... addictions are not good....
the other bad thing is im playing even though i have other exams....

I'M DOOMED!!

polso2005

HSC
Just wondering if any one is in year 12 this year doing japanese thats working through the Wakatta text books. if any is, what chapter are you up to now?>

X

xeuyrawp

Jenny852 said:
haha~ prob i'm just nervous..no~ haha~ i do beginners as well...have u learnt all ur vocab?? the list is sooooooo long! and did u do the practice paper?? btw...half yearlies are nxt weds and i havent started studying! how did u go last year??
I found it much better to only "Study Vocab" before class tests. I think (for me), there are more constructive things I could do in less time...

I mainly just did good comprehension, essay writing, and listening tapes. Another good thing (it sounds lame) is writing your own essay/diary/story whatever, with a lot of vocab and structures, then going over it as revision. I made about 20 of them - 2 or 3 diaries, about 10 essays, and like 2 reports- I'd totally remembered them by the Trials and used them a LOT in the HSC as well as the trial exam, both in Speaking and writing- it was just a good way for me to learn grammar and vocab as well: You get in there and pull out a few differernt sentences with kick-ass structures, and then apply them to what you're doing in the exam.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)