Japanese Beginners or Business Studies (1 Viewer)

symio

HSC
hey, im currently interested in changing business studies for either jap beg or va. considering jap beg scales slightly higher, im thinking of doing it over va. it is too late/weird for me to suddenly choose to learn a new language? what is the hsc for this subject like? im worried it may be hard to memorise everything and cram everything in during less than two years time... does anyone have experience with this subject and is it enjoyable?

[my current subjects are: ext 1 eng (however, most likely to drop to adv in yr 12), ext 1 maths, economics, bio, modern his]
wanted to change business to va or jap beg since all my subjects require too much writing and remembering.

Master Singleton

The Night Owl
HSC
Uni Grad
hey, im currently interested in changing business studies for either jap beg or va. considering jap beg scales slightly higher, im thinking of doing it over va. it is too late/weird for me to suddenly choose to learn a new language? what is the hsc for this subject like? im worried it may be hard to memorise everything and cram everything in during less than two years time... does anyone have experience with this subject and is it enjoyable?

[my current subjects are: ext 1 eng (however, most likely to drop to adv in yr 12), ext 1 maths, economics, bio, modern his]
wanted to change business to va or jap beg since all my subjects require too much writing and remembering.
It would be fun and slightly difficult but still manageable if you work hard plus I would recommend you to start with the free 48 lessons provided on NHK World’s Online Japanese Lessons available from the Easy Japanese 2015 microsite during the upcoming Christmas/New Year Holidays which is available here: https://www.nhk.or.jp/lesson/english/ or you can start with the new Easy Japanese 2019 microsite also with a total of 48 lessons in total but currently is at Lesson 11 which is available here: https://www.nhk.or.jp/lesson/en/ hope this helps.

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)