Japanese celebrate defeat of bluefin tuna ban (1 Viewer)

ilikebeeef

HSC
Metalocalypse reference, The Dethalbum says "Intended for Fish only".
Okie

you were probably raised in australia.
but seriously, all the cruelty to animals happens in china, japan and the koreas.
its true its true
You meant "Asian" by nationality then. Oh btw, cruelty to animals occurs in other countries including Australia too. After all, every country eats some form of meat.

Kralex

HSC
Re: I am convinced that Japanese people are heartless tyrants!

Well there goes the tuna..

Fish Tank

That guy
HSC
Never mind the fact that it's critically endangered, as long as those fat Japanese people can continue to eat their tasty whale, dolphins and now tuna! First Pearl Harbour, then the Electric Soldier Porygon, and now this! Outrageous!
Went to Japan for 2 weeks, never saw a fat Jap.

Never saw McWhale burgers :cry:

JohnMcGee

Banned
HSC
Okie

You meant "Asian" by nationality then. Oh btw, cruelty to animals occurs in other countries including Australia too. After all, every country eats some form of meat.
theres a difference between eating a cow and squashing a kittens head with your high heel shoe, and then putting it on the internet for lulz

Garygaz

HSC
Re: I am convinced that Japanese people are heartless tyrants!

Don't take this tyhe wrong way but I'd be surprised if you knew the true story of pearl harbour, most people don't.....

Everything you have heard is true, except the fact that the attack was unprovoked, if you'd been blockading my country so we can't import food or oil, I'd be bombing your military base too
Hmm I wonder why they were doing that in the first place....

MIND BOGGLING STUFF

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)