• YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

Japanese for Next Year? (1 Viewer)

sick_kent

HSC
anyone else here chosen Japanese Continuers for the prelim 2012??

if so, what sort of topics have you got up too recently??

zombies

HSC
Well I'm not doing Jap next year but I am now, and at my school currently in yr10 we're doing stuff from the Hai 4/5 textbook.. I think it was like stuff on the weather, as well as the "Te Form" and we've done wearing clothes at some point recently as well. Haven't really been paying attention in class though.

sick_kent

HSC
Well I'm not doing Jap next year but I am now, and at my school currently in yr10 we're doing stuff from the Hai 4/5 textbook.. I think it was like stuff on the weather, as well as the "Te Form" and we've done wearing clothes at some point recently as well. Haven't really been paying attention in class though.
why didn't you want to carry on with it??

zombies

HSC
why didn't you want to carry on with it??
I'm half Japanese :s Which means that I can't take the continuers course and have to take the Heritage course instead, which is easier than the background speakers course but is still too hard for me.. I do have the ability to speak Japanese to a degree (never lived in Japan or anything though, I only know the really basic stuff) which puts me a bit ahead of the other students. Only reason I did it for yrs 8-10 is cos at my school a language is compulsory, and so I just decided to do Jap because that would be super easy.

sick_kent

HSC
I'm half Japanese :s Which means that I can't take the continuers course and have to take the Heritage course instead, which is easier than the background speakers course but is still too hard for me.. I do have the ability to speak Japanese to a degree (never lived in Japan or anything though, I only know the really basic stuff) which puts me a bit ahead of the other students. Only reason I did it for yrs 8-10 is cos at my school a language is compulsory, and so I just decided to do Jap because that would be super easy.
fair enough

whatthefudge4

HSC
N/A
anyone else here chosen Japanese Continuers for the prelim 2012??

if so, what sort of topics have you got up too recently??
A nice choice in Subjects,
I hope you're considering Extension Jap for the HSC??

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)