Jay-Z coming to Sydney! (6 Viewers)

JoeMK

HSC
ive heard about this quite a long time ago but a date has been set: 25th of October... during my HSC.. between my english and Physics test... so i cant go :mad1:
jay is my all time fovorite rapper... what are the chances of him coming outta retirement and touring australia? Its his first time here, and probably will be his only time here....

:(

JoeMK

HSC
is anyone else comin to australia? cuz so far this year i missed common, mosedef and kanye and now imma miss jay... and in common's and mosdef's case i didnt even hear that they were touring

i hope the roots come.. i got a listen of their new album... CLASSIC 5 MICS in my book

hiphophooray123

Twisted firestarter
HSC
um 'game theory' is good yeah but illadelph is 5 mic material, not game theory.

Tours coming up:

ying yang twins

lol, i don't really like them but i do like crunk. Though how crunk a concert audience gets would depend on the audience, and since they will be the predictable 'lolz omg i love 'shake' and 'wait' lolz' teenybopper fags they will have no idea what to do and probably just shake their head from side to side and the bimbos will shake their non-existant arses then the lebs will be like 'omg u have a ghetto booty lollo.llojljkloolollolllllolllerlrtlelws' so i doubt im going to that. Would really love a crunk concert though, with strict crunk heads, no 96.1 fans.

besides i doubt theyd do 'whistle while you twerk' and 'say i yi yi' and opt for their post-worldwide-fame tracks.

anyway, yeah that concert is miniscule compared to jay :eek:

Orange Juice

so worthless i am
HSC
it hasnt been confirmed for sydney yet has it? ying yang? itll be sweet if they sell out, need a full crowd to get into them.

im expecting jays tickets to cost a truck load.

turtleface

HSC
Is Jay-Z another one of Eminem's followers like the 50 dollars guy?

Is Eminem coming?

JoeMK

HSC
^^ eminem followers?

man jay been rappin b4 eminem... one of the last REAL rappers.. a true hip-hop artist

redruM

Breathe and Stop
HSC
turtleface said:
Is Jay-Z another one of Eminem's followers like the 50 dollars guy?

Is Eminem coming?
Jay-z is jigga man ;)

This would be pretty sweet timing for me...Straight after 2 assessments weighing 50% each which are due on 24th. I'm there, no matter the cost. I also hope it is teenybopper-proof.

esquared

HSC
aw man, thats a week before i have assingment hell at uni.
i dont know if i'll go to melbourne
probably will
*throws up the diamonds*

redruM

Breathe and Stop
HSC
Had a dream that I was at the concert. It was a small house-ish place. I was sitting on a couch in an indoor terrace with Jay-z and DJs about 5m away on another terrace. Hiphop was there :eek:. One of my mates was there too (he wouldn't be there in reality) and was getting felt up in the penal regions by some dirty skanks. No such action for me :( (dammit...I get nothing even in MY dreams :()

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
Haha poor man, I'm sure the women'll be all over you at the venue ;)

Pilgrim

HSC
old news, and fuck the hsc because im gonna miss out.

he said he retired, but its a lie, i heard he's making a new album

esquared

HSC
i had a dream before the kanye gig that he said "ok i got a friend here" and a-trak dropped PSA and hova came out

hehe

hiphophooray123

Twisted firestarter
HSC
redruM said:
Had a dream that I was at the concert. It was a small house-ish place. I was sitting on a couch in an indoor terrace with Jay-z and DJs about 5m away on another terrace. Hiphop was there :eek:. One of my mates was there too (he wouldn't be there in reality) and was getting felt up in the penal regions by some dirty skanks. No such action for me :( (dammit...I get nothing even in MY dreams :()

oh my, it must have been quite a wet dream then :eek:

hiphophooray123

Twisted firestarter
HSC
yep the 25th has been set in stone, twas posted on rocafella.com. Brisbane concert is on a friday, and melb concert is on the saturday. FUCK why do we get the weekday. Anyway my friend will be a bitch no doubt and not come because of work, but i dont care i will go this concert alone. Im gonna be buying 2 tickets anyway then saying to my friend he can have one if he comes, otherwise ill find a random bum on the street and take him (or sell it :eek:). I'm not missing this for the world.

bjones277

HSC
N/A
The only thing that needs to happen now is for Ticketmaster or Sydney Entertainment Centre to post something on their websites so that we know it's been confirmed and have some kind of idea for ticket information!

I am flying over from Perth for this! :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)