Jay-Z coming to Sydney! (1 Viewer)

Crestwood's_G

In Elegance
HSC
JoeMK said:
ive heard about this quite a long time ago but a date has been set: 25th of October... during my HSC.. between my english and Physics test... so i cant go :mad1:
jay is my all time fovorite rapper... what are the chances of him coming outta retirement and touring australia? Its his first time here, and probably will be his only time here....

:(
he never really retired haha....

jay-z is sick with it...i wanna go and i shoulld be able to go...if nas came id give my kidney to sum1

7th Sign

HSC
how much are tickets and what weekday is this..i got a bad feeling i got a test near this time :mad:

whens nas comming

redruM

Breathe and Stop
HSC
7th Sign said:
how much are tickets and what weekday is this..i got a bad feeling i got a test near this time :mad:

whens nas comming
WTF??

Read the thread.

zizou10-5

HSC
if tupac came. I give five cents to every one on this board.

icraig88

Can I Kick It?
HSC
fukn oath im there... HAHAH juz talked to eljay bout it, his exact words were 'farkkkk' 'lets go to that no doubt bRO!, hsc or not', so im goin 4 fkn sure.... and i agree with crestwood g, i would sell my kidney as well juz to go see nas... n ur guaranteed no teenboppers as there are no songs like that :D does any1 know who hes touring with??? if he is touring with any1...

does any1 have confirmation of prices and whether its 18+ event or not???
if so let me know asap thx..

Last edited:

icraig88

Can I Kick It?
HSC
word is he's touring with rihanna which is quite a downfall.... hoping he'd bring nas with him... :( beyonce is apparently not coming either..

icraig88

Can I Kick It?
HSC
hahah that video is fkn funni shit...... the record might skip, might skip, i told you stop hittin the table HHAHAHAHAHA

Last edited:

hiphophooray123

Twisted firestarter
HSC
not only do i reckon it'll sell out, i'm scared that i won't get good tickets :( i'm scared the same thing will happen with this that happened with kanye :(. They should make this 18+ :(

esquared

HSC
i assume it'll have GA tickets for the floor, which is a shame because it'll probably be a shit crowd down there, but good because it won't be too hard to get tickets there.

there's a ticketek presale on the 11th for other cities, i assume ticketmaster will too for sydney.

hiphophooray123

Twisted firestarter
HSC
^ lol :(

Dammit nah i love GA, as long as it's right in front of the stage, my friend that i usually take to hip hop concerts is a notorious complainer though and turns really girly if he has to stand waiting for ages. I'm content as long as the DJ is playing decent music while we wait. I like being early too so im guarenteed a good spot, who the fuck cares if you overexaggerate how early you have to be, as long as you get good spots (ok now im just ranting about my mobb deep concert experience with my friend whinging the whole night)

I'm not missing this for the world though no matter what but ticketmaster is fkn shit, at least ticketek has heaps of outlets that i can go into and use my eftpos. I think my sister is a member of ticketmaster though so that's allright. Damn ticketmaster doesn't have any details up yet, while ticket do but they aren't selling for sydney. :(

esquared

HSC
i think ive just been soured by Kanye. that hordern crowd was TERRIBLE. a whole lot of homeboy wankers and pop kids, both with no crowd experience, meant constant crowd surging and everybody blaming the people around them for it. killed the vibe, chicks were having to be pulled over the barrier before kanye even took the stage

common, however, had a fucking fantastic crowd. but i think the roc the block lineup is more likely to get the former crowd than the latter.

Orange Juice

so worthless i am
HSC
the atmosphere for kanye was amazing though. dont think ive been to any concert more crazy. and i was so close to touching him with he came down the side of the stage. i got mashed by a fat sausage though, so it was a good night..

im still thinking jay wont sell out since he aint that big over here. has he even had a top 5 hit? i think izzo came top 10, but i dont think ive heard of any song doing well. neyo and rhianna will definitely help sell. but i hope its a jay as the main. and maybe bring out b for upgrade u and bonnie and c

btw whats you think of justins album? a few good tracks.

hiphophooray123

Twisted firestarter
HSC
i do like justins album, very good, GREAT production.

ticketmaster now has info up for the sydney concert BUT no prices as of yet. And ticketmaster, unlike ticketek, do not indicate a pre-sale they just say tix on sale fri 15th. Im gonna ring them in a few days and ask some questions.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)