Jeans...! (1 Viewer)

Pierotte

HSC
They sound so simple, jeans, but lately i just cant find a pair that..welll that fit!!!

Has anyone noticed that they seem to be making the rear pokets lower?

Like it seriously looks stupid!

I spose if i had no bum it would look ok, but it just look dicky when u have pockets that kindof sit on the under curve of ur bum, like they practically sit on my thigh.

I dont want skinny leg jeans, and i dont want baggy ones, i just want a nice slightly fitted yet comfy bootleg cut.

And i want hipster ones damn it! Whats with the rising waste lines? I just find them irritating.

So yes, where did u get your last good pair of jeans from?

dishi

HSC
try WAKEE jeanz.....i got mine from CINCH

theyr comfortable

look sexy

and sumhow ur thighs look thinner yet ur bum looks in shape whether its small or big

bootleg-not skinny not flared...so hot right now

hipster but the bak is slightly higher den the front so no cracks

the colour is hot-mine is dark'

cheap-$36.90 (reasonable for a pair of jeanz dat has so many qualities although recently i bought 2 jeanz for $15 from DOTTI haha)

.........the best jeanz evaaa

:wave:

Emily.

Pro-VSU
HSC
just jeans always make a great bootcut, but my favourite at the moment are GRAB...im not sure where you can get them from in syd tho

Shell

Boo Hoo
HSC
i hate jeans. im so picky when it comes to getting some. For some reason, i still only like really flared jeans. :( which of course, you cant buy anywhere anymore. i have 3/4 jeans, which are my fave item of clothing, but its not the same as normal jeans.

i lost my best and only pair of jeans about a year ago. They were levi's, realllly flared, and a light blue wash. i loved them till the death, when i ripped the arse of them sliding off a trampoline and the denim got caught on the sharp bits of metal where its raised for the holes for the springs. :(:(:(:(:(:(:(.

XcarvengerX

Chocobo
HSC
I like jeans with many pouches, but then of course it must fit with me first.

MiuMiu

Somethin' special....
HSC
Yeah Im very particular about my thighs in jeans, they have to fall a certain way on my leg to make sure everything looks in proportion at the end result.

I had an awesome target brand pair (of course you don't have to tell anyone they are from target if you're brand conscious!) that fit so well and looked hawt, but I didn't take the bottoms up and when I wore them overseas I absolutely destroyed them. So they're dead now, but moral of the story is try on jeans from everywhere. It may be the last place you'd have expected to buy jeans where you end up finding the perfect ones!!!

Lundy

Banned
HSC
The most comfortable pairs of jeans I own (and wear alllllll the time) are from Sussan, of all places.

HSC
i'm really particular about jeans, but once i find some i really like, i practically live in them .. my favourite pair ever were from abercrombie and fitch in the states, but now they've faded beyond recognition and are a bit too big for me. still looking for the new perfect pair.

thejosiekiller

every me
HSC
katietheskatie said:
i'm really particular about jeans, but once i find some i really like, i practically live in them .. my favourite pair ever were from abercrombie and fitch in the states, but now they've faded beyond recognition and are a bit too big for me. still looking for the new perfect pair.
new perfect pair that gives you orgasms? :eek:

Pierotte

HSC
ha i guess i just gotta keep shopping around

i have 6 pairs of jeans.. and as dumb as it is i only ever wear two of them, and both of them are black.

I just want a decent blue-ish pair.

one has dreaded low pockets
one was awsome but has now just stretched and is really loose on my legs
one is impossible to sit in without plumbering.. but if i stand theyre fine.
one used to fit me, but is not just too big and now has puffy hips.. ew.

My fave black pair are a button fly one from Miss Shop, but theyre all faded now and have paint on them and the bottoms are all trodden on and torn.. but i lvoe them too too much.

The other black ones are tightish and flare a bit and theyre from some random little asian shop, ive had them for YEARS!

ill cry the day i have to throw either of these out.

I gotta say the ones from CINCH sounds like a winner, and i never thought of checking out target, ill check them out tomorrow.

xx__savannah

HSC
I just got a pair of jeans form Jeans West, lovely grey sort of colour, bootcut, tight in the right places and slimming, according to the boyfriend. Was told they'd stretch about a cm, which was fine by me, because I couldn't even have the button comfortably done up on the size below. Wore them once, put them on yesterday and they're very saggy at the arse and thighs when they used to be nice and tight.
Went to my local JW store because they're the nicest bunch of people, and they were absolutely shocked how bad they were, told me to take them back to original store and get a refund or different pair if they didn't shrink enough in the wash.

Jeans sound so simple, but it's the biggest hassle finding a nice pair that works for you. So over it.

Ranger Stacie

hollaback girl
HSC
im really picky with my jeans, i find it really hard to find flattering jeans.
my favourite jeans are lee and i think they are called purple cloud stretch or something. ive got a pair of faded sportsgirl jeans that are old old old (from when iw as in year 10 or something) that i still love to death. when i find a pair of jeans that flatter me i wear them to death cos they are so hard and time consuming to find. i wore a pair of valleygirl jeans to death

i find tsubis really really look terrible on me, they sit funny on my hips and look odd.

mmm_sofay

time to pretend
HSC
the last pair of jeans i bought are Golf Punk and they are awesome.
they fit me really well and look realleh good on me aswell.

i also find Insight denim to be really good. I got a pair of Insight 3/4 black denim shorts, and they are comfy. and are really cool aswell.

grk_styl

is hating uni & study
on the dance floor with a bottle of tequila
HSC
bootleg's are so nice!! especially when you dont want skinnies, and flarish ones just make legs look bigger.

I'm really happy with Just Jeans' jeans. I have 3 (out of 6) from Just jeans and I love them to bits. But it really depends on body types. So you just have to be patient and keep looking around. Tis a bitch, I know. good luck tho!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)