jenny craig (1 Viewer)

rozymisty

HSC
i just signed up for jenny craig today.

its expensive but will hopefully will be worthwhile.

I am at 86.2kg at the moment hopefully will drop down soon.

Only signed up for the 10kg for $10.

SAVAK

Banned
HSC
N/A
so, is it over a 10 week period or what?

rozymisty

HSC
No they said anything between 10 to 20 weeks, given that a safe and sustainable weight loss is .5-1kg a week

I had a sausage roll for lunch..was small, but yeah..Its going to be difficult as im feeling hungry and been drinking plenty of water.

Got to use willpower!!

Cisco-Kid

HSC
pm me with your details and ill come up with a much better exercise routine/diet than jenny craig ever will. i guarantee weight loss

rozymisty

HSC
it varies wk to wk coz of the food. its about 13-150 a wk id be guessing. it was 94 to sign up and that was 4 days worth of food

boris

Banned
HSC
yeah or you could just not be a fat cunt for free lol. you weigh more than me and im 183cm and a boy

rozymisty

HSC
yeah or you could just not be a fat cunt for free lol. you weigh more than me and im 183cm and a boy
dont liek comments like taht from pricks like you!

You know NOTHING about why i put on the weight or anything about me apart from the fact that i am overweight and had things that impact on your health.

So shut the fuck up!

quik.

HSC
Very expensive... can I ask why you decided to join up as opposed to doing things by yourself? And what do you get for your money?

katie tully

ashleey luvs roosters
HSC
Jenny Craig is the lazy persons option to lose weight, imo. It teaches you the wrong habits.

So you might lose the weight with prepared meals, you can't live off J Craig food forever. All that happens is that people finish the program and haven't learned how to prepare their own food, thus they fall off the wagon again.

TBH, better option is to see a dietitian and learn the skills you need to do it on your own.

rozymisty

HSC
If you join for life, when you are finished losing the weight, they give you recipe books and stuff so that you can cook healthy stuff.

It includes your 3 meals and some snacks but not fruit and veg or bread and milk.

I signed up coz im hopeless at cooking anything but pasta based foods.

My housemate though the other day offered though that if i give them $70 a week, they would get everything and cook for me, which would be good. So tmw I will ring up JC and tell them that i cant do it.

If they ask ill just say my gastro doc said to try a gluten free diet.....

quik.

HSC
Are you going to have other people cook for you all your life?

You need to learn sometime. It isn't hard, it doesn't (have to) take up much time and it is an amazingly important part of maintaining your health. Ask your housemate to teach you, not just do it for you.

melsc

Premium Member
HSC
There is a wealth of information on the internet and in books. I found it quite easy to find information to help out my boyfriend. I would suggest the low-gi diet (which really does not involve much besides a healthy diet with low gi carbs), they have a low-gi cook book with simple recipes and its really easy to replace white/brown bread with wholegrain bread, using basmati or dongara rice for jasmine or white rice and eating whole grain cereals...all which keep you fuller for longer.

scarybunny

Rocket Queen
HSC
I think I might try something with my mum.

I read that if there's money on offer (say I bet her $100 she can't lose x inches from her waist in y months), people are more inclined to put in the effort to lose the weight.

Plus if she loses I get $100.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)