Jerseys for yr 12 2006! (merged) (1 Viewer)

fernando

Poo
HSC
N/A
We should be getting ours soon, but we're not allowed to put names on the back of our jerseys cause the previous Yr 12 idiots tried to put stupid/offensive names on them...damn it it's not fair!! =(

vg_woz_here

HSC
so stupid..we prob wont get ours til mid to late term 2!

i reckon they shouldve organised it back last year!!

BellaR

HSC
Our school started up a committee to design the jersey, because last year's was so crap. I am now on that committee, and the pressure is killing me. It's taken us two weeks to decide on which company to use.

karoooh

HSC
We designed ours, but Canterbury said that the orginal design wouldn't work, cos they couldn't 'sew/knit the pattern that way', or something like that. So they volunteered to modify the design 'slightly'... We've got too much black - It's on the whole body of the jersey - It's not so bad...

Guys, don't go with Canterbury: They don't provide quality jerseys.

Bookie

Banned
HSC
We're gopin with Classic. Just checked out that Trisports site Dennis, looks alright. Canterburys the same as Classic, except its a kiwi brand, and it advertises itself highly on jerseys. ISC I beleive also makes jerseys, and we're gonna get a secondary item from a company which I think called itself TW :)S not sure)

jackal8

HSC
bookie all this talk on secondary items, are we actaully gettign one?

Emph

HSC
I GOT MY JERSEY TODAY!!!!!

Slightly bigger than expected but still. Basically my whole grade has been wearing them all day- we dont care that it is 27degrees. It is the principle of the matter!

hopeles5ly

Take Me Higher.
HSC
N/A
post pics of jerseys ! as the thread is kinda useless without them lol

UnIqUe_PrInCeSs

invading your mind
I'm leaving now to go find myself. If I should ret
HSC
WTF IS WRONG WITH MY EFFING SCHOOL???????
ours hasn't even been ordered yet due to a bunch of cheapoz not paying their full amount on time. We still need a minimum of 20 students to pay in order for the 2nd order to be made. unfortunately, my one will be in the second order :( :(

Nat_nat

UnIqUe_PrInCeSs said:
WTF IS WRONG WITH MY EFFING SCHOOL???????
ours hasn't even been ordered yet due to a bunch of cheapoz not paying their full amount on time. We still need a minimum of 20 students to pay in order for the 2nd order to be made. unfortunately, my one will be in the second order :( :(
2nd order? count ur blessings. MY SCHOOL HASNT EVEN CHOSEN A DESIGN LET ALONE GOTTEN QUOTES. We will get our jerseys in term 3 and wear them for a grand total of 2 fkn weeks with no nicknames on the back. Has to be skool colours : green and yellow and the idiots in my yr want a rugby jersey!!

COUNT UR BLESSINGS

Riviet

HSC
N/A
Ours are currently being done as I post, but apparently the design that was chosen was crap, I haven't even seen it myself, need to ask the organisers for a snapshot of the design. Unfortunately since we're not paying via the school, there's going to be GST imposed on the jerseys, making it even more expensive. Either way, I'm still getting my jersey no matter what.

P

pLuvia

I think I heard we were getting our Year 12 jerseys sometime next week

vg_woz_here

HSC
Emph said:
I GOT MY JERSEY TODAY!!!!!

Slightly bigger than expected but still. Basically my whole grade has been wearing them all day- we dont care that it is 27degrees. It is the principle of the matter!
LOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL!!

i would be doing the same thing if i had my jersey!

but no..our school is so slow..tsk

mitsui

мιтэuι
HSC
gnat_gnat said:
2nd order? count ur blessings. MY SCHOOL HASNT EVEN CHOSEN A DESIGN LET ALONE GOTTEN QUOTES. We will get our jerseys in term 3 and wear them for a grand total of 2 fkn weeks with no nicknames on the back. Has to be skool colours : green and yellow and the idiots in my yr want a rugby jersey!!

COUNT UR BLESSINGS
aw feel sorry for u nat =P

ours is unexpectedly fast actualli. but despite my resentment towards our school colour, we r still getting a bit of pink :eek: :eek: :eek:

70bucks all up. =) getting them next term. *sigh*

will post pix... lets hope it will turn out as good as the graphic one does

Bookie

Banned
HSC
gnat gnat said:

COUNT UR BLESSINGS
We're sort of in the same situation, but we have it sorted out, and we have nicknames. Our teachers tell us we're early though. We're not allowed to wear em until trials, so although this makes us sad, we'll have to live with it as others have before us. At least our jerseys are better than others.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)