Jervis Bay (1 Viewer)

xenimarie

HSC
So we've been rejected by a couple places in Neslons Bay because we are a schoolies group :bomb:
Luckily my friends, family friends have a holiday how in Jervis Bay, i'm just curious to see who else is planning to go Jervis Bay ?

Thankkks guys ! :hug2:

Ajaxx

HSC
N/A
We went to Jervis Bay for post-schoolies sort of thing and we had a great time (although I guess it depends on where exactly your friends house is).

brittydickson

HSC
Go to nelsons bay or port stephens still!!!!
Try hotels, or bed and breakfasts?
We havent booked yet.. if I find somewhere I'll let you know.

iampeterr

King
HSC
Uni Grad
im going down to jervis bay ! - shoal haven ! when are you going down?

Null

HSC
Bump, looks like a group of us are going down to Jervis bay too. Let me know when you guys are going so we can chill!

Last edited:

thinkbows

HSC
Jervis Bay is such a beautiful place (bias because I live there) but it's a pretty chill place, nothing like the goldcoast/byron. Partying wise i suggest in your house (wherever you're staying), Greenfield's beach (because of its seclusion) or the Husky pub. For touristy things be sure to check out Hyams beach (whitest sand in the world) + the cafe

7friday

HSC
I went down with a bunch of friends just after the hsc finished, it was great! really nice place to chill, not so much party. more of a relaxing type of place =)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)