jesse martin's lionheart (1 Viewer)

bowman

Bowmanation
HSC
yeah i read it when it came out. it was a great book. i love autobiography's, i like finding out things about famous people. i have read billy Connel, Anthony Kiedis and Murry Walker ( F1 commentator)

i wanna read some more good ones, who has any others to suggest

lalaurenisme

HSC
bowman said:
i wanna read some more good ones, who has any others to suggest
More memoirs than autos, but still great:
Frank McCourt - Angela's Ashes
Eric Campbell - Absurdistan (great even if you really really aren't a foreign affairs person! only a smidgin better if you are)

bowman

Bowmanation
HSC
i'm talking interesting people, like music stars. or people who have done good things. not boring books

Abbeygale

HSC
Interesting is a bit of a subjective word, isn't it? After all, there's nothing in the world I find more boring than listening to musicians talk about themselves.

bowman

Bowmanation
HSC
Anthony Kiedis book was extremly interesting, it went from his child hood and talked about his tough up bringing with a drug dealer for a father, and how his life of drugs and rehab affected him an his music. about the friends that he lost through drugs. i know have a great respect for the bloke, he didnt hold back on anything. the best book i have read so far

bowman

Bowmanation
HSC
i just bought the Led Zeppelin Autobiography today. yay. been looking for it for ages

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)