• Want to take part in this year's BoS Trials event for Maths and/or Business Studies?
    Click here for details and register now!
  • YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

Jesse McCartney Concert (1 Viewer)

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
Is anyone going to the Jesse McCartney Concert next Saturday (24th) night???

HSC
i would, but unfortunately i was planning on shooting myself that night. and uh, that takes importance over a jesse mccartney concert.

i'm so effing cut up over that omg.

HSC
tasha1188 said:
Is anyone going to the Jesse McCartney Concert next Saturday (24th) night???
oh me! me! me!!

I so cant wait. omg its gunna be good!!!!

lol not really. I dont think i would go if someone paid me

absolution*

ymyum
HSC
Im going, with my girlfriend. We are both pretty big fans. I just hope he looks hot. omg hot.

Purp|e

miesynth
HSC
hopefully ill be meeting up with the hawt 12yr olds that i made friends with the morning we camped out for jesse tickets!!!1one1

lolz, lyk we have our own special jesse chant that we lyk made which will hopefully get him to invite us backstage for group sex and pretzels :):)

absolution*

ymyum
HSC
Purp|e said:
hopefully ill be meeting up with the hawt 12yr olds that i made friends with the morning we camped out for jesse tickets!!!1one1

lolz, lyk we have our own special jesse chant that we lyk made which will hopefully get him to invite us backstage for group sex and pretzels :):)
omg, lyk, i kno u. BOS meet?!!?!?

Purp|e

miesynth
HSC
absolution* said:
omg, lyk, i kno u. BOS meet?!!?!?
OMGness!!!1 ur lyk totally hawt. i think we shud definately BOS meet!! being around you will increase my coolness lyk exponentially! hopefully then jesse will wanna secks us!!!1

Rafy

Retired
HSC
Uni Grad
omg jesse is hawt! *faints

iambored

dum-di-dum
HSC
Argonaut said:
Don't worry, I happen to know of at least twelve different plots to blow the concert up.
too bad the concert is in the past

HSC
i think he still has some concerts to go, but not in sydney

denise_

So fetch!
HSC
sorry to crash the party here but jesse mccartney is a total weirdo.
the only words that are in his vocabulary are "dude" and "man" like seriously did you guys watch rove? oh my goodness it was funny and weird at the same time. :S

Rafy

Retired
HSC
Uni Grad
There is better to be had in my opinion

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
denise_ said:
sorry to crash the party here but jesse mccartney is a total weirdo.
the only words that are in his vocabulary are "dude" and "man" like seriously did you guys watch rove? oh my goodness it was funny and weird at the same time. :S
haha i watched that ep...i dont even like jesse i just like him in summerland...and kah the concert was so damn loud my ears were still ringing after the show...like srsly...kah i dont even know y i went to the concert...oh i remember...my cuzin told me hilary duff was gonna be there :(

HSC
tasha1188 said:
haha i watched that ep...i dont even like jesse i just like him in summerland...and kah the concert was so damn loud my ears were still ringing after the show...like srsly...kah i dont even know y i went to the concert...oh i remember...my cuzin told me hilary duff was gonna be there :(

lol why would Hilary be at his concert? and was Kate Alexa good? Then again i might get the wrong opinion for u cuz Home and Away use her music. but how was she?

bazookajoe

Shy Guy
HSC
tasha1188 said:
omg lyk yeh the music was sooooooo pumpin my ers r stil ringing!!!11shift+1 iv neva been 2 a louder concert

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
go_swans said:
lol why would Hilary be at his concert? and was Kate Alexa good? Then again i might get the wrong opinion for u cuz Home and Away use her music. but how was she?
apparently hilary duff was meant to me touring with jesse in aus i dunno that wat i hear n e wyz...kate alexa was aiite...she sang boys of summer and i like love that song so yeh...but she was only song stage for like 1/2 and hr and sang like 4 songs so yeh...she aint too bad...she cant dance tho :p...whereas jesse...he has some moves in him :p

p.s bazookajoe---are u being sarcastic??...and whats 11shift+1??

Epistemophobia

Serenity Painted Death
HSC
Purp|e said:
OMGness!!!1 ur lyk totally hawt. i think we shud definately BOS meet!! being around you will increase my coolness lyk exponentially! hopefully then jesse will wanna secks us!!!1
YOUR SO DUMB

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)