jobs that pay cash (apart from dealing and prostitution) (1 Viewer)

HSC
ok so ive gone and worked my way into a bit of cc debt

im on youth allowance and about to go back to uni

i understand the morals and the ethics of it and everything but i was wondering if anyone knew of any jobs (around sydney) that pay cash; so my payments dont get cut off please

im already working ft and delivering pizzas at night (start claiming it once uni goes back); but once i go back to uni; wont have those nights free to del pizzas and will have some time free in the days

so basically, if anyone knows of any jobs that pay cash in hand; any suggestions would be greatly appreciated

thanks a lot

NovaAesa

HSC
I'm pretty sure you can earn a fair bit before you start losing your youth allowance. I think it's like 130$ a week or something. As if you'd want to work more than that and study at the same time.

What's wrong with dealing and prostitution anyway? :p

HSC
unluckyinlove07 said:
ok so ive gone and worked my way into a bit of cc debt

im on youth allowance and about to go back to uni

i understand the morals and the ethics of it and everything but i was wondering if anyone knew of any jobs (around sydney) that pay cash; so my payments dont get cut off please

im already working ft and delivering pizzas at night (start claiming it once uni goes back); but once i go back to uni; wont have those nights free to del pizzas and will have some time free in the days

so basically, if anyone knows of any jobs that pay cash in hand; any suggestions would be greatly appreciated

thanks a lot
If you know how to play a musical instrument, you could give music lessons. Or you might consider tutoring people for school.

angmor

momentica-one.deviantart.
HSC
yeah private tutoring is one of the best 'cash' jobs u can do.
firstly you don't have to pay tax.
secondly you can charge through your nose and people will still call you up because they get the impression that you must be a quality tutor for the price your charge.

CieL

HSC
Work in a cafe/restaurant run by asians or wogs for CIH.
Table-waiting or kitchenhands.

I wouldnt recommend him to tutor people though..

morganforrest

HSC
Builders labourer....I'm on minimum $100 a day and get up to $250 a day if its a hard one....its excellent money if you don't mind a bit of physical labour

zehurricane

Capitalism, Ho!
HSC
i get about 470 dollar and i live in a unit where the rent is 88 dollar =D

and i work at a LAN cafe that pay me 250 dollar a week cash in hand =D

g_dob

HSC
hey pal i think your youth allowance will be REDUCED once you earn around $6000 - ofcourse, that's after youve told them you are working, all that will happen is you gotta ring them up every fortnight to tell them your income for two weeks...
so dont rule out 'legit' employment

to fnkychk,
he is entitled to youth allowance and when your mummy's and daddy's fiancial level reaches to that of his and you yourself are entitled to youth allowance, id like to see how ethical you will be towards the government

zehurricane

Capitalism, Ho!
HSC
Easy way to get youth allowance is to more out of your rentz home. I move to sydney for the youth allowance =D

HSC
g_dob said:
to fnkychk,
he is entitled to youth allowance and when your mummy's and daddy's fiancial level reaches to that of his and you yourself are entitled to youth allowance, id like to see how ethical you will be towards the government
lol owned

uhawww

Flakes
HSC
fnkychk said:
the whole fucking point is that if he is earning a lot of money he is NOT entitled to it. i am entitled to youth allowance as an independent, so my parents' income does not matter. i even made a thread about it recently. i will be just as ethical as I expect the OP to be. nobody wants their taxes going to paying off some dickhead's credit card debt.

by the way, you need to read a few books; your english is shithouse.
You used... how many capital letters in that post?

HSC
fnkychk said:
the whole fucking point is that if he is earning a lot of money he is NOT entitled to it. i am entitled to youth allowance as an independent, so my parents' income does not matter. i even made a thread about it recently. i will be just as ethical as I expect the OP to be. nobody wants their taxes going to paying off some dickhead's credit card debt.

by the way, you need to read a few books; your english is shithouse.
relax

Serius

Beyond Godlike
HSC
theres heaps of jobs out there, but most of them require some sort of skill, training or intelligence e.g tutor, swimming instructor, dj, bartender[tips are cash, the rest goes into your accounts]

The rest are jobs where you know people e.g a corner store, internet cafe, daycare, labourer for random small companies, cleaner[sometimes, alot are run by agencies]

You dont really need to do a job cash in hand though, just work a normal job but only a few hours a week so you still get your full payment.

sasa-o8

HSC
My friend works at a Chinese restaurant and they get paid in cash cos they're shifty.

Trajan

HSC
angmor said:
yeah private tutoring is one of the best 'cash' jobs u can do.
firstly you don't have to pay tax.
secondly you can charge through your nose and people will still call you up because they get the impression that you must be a quality tutor for the price your charge.

Hahhaa....this is so true

Actually private coaching is a very lucrative craft nowadays.

I know some cats that now run a legit NSW private school that originally started as private tutors.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)