jobs without customers (1 Viewer)

codydhu

AdherentFollower
HSC
klyie minogue said:
Nightfill. Decent pay after midnight and no dealing with any customers.
But the customers are always asking where stuff is or why they cant find some obscure thing. The other day i was helping a woman decide which flavour of jatz she would buy and why there is no such thing as cheese flavoured jatz (is there?)

Captain Gh3y

Rhinorhondothackasaurus
HSC
Sidicious-Reign said:
I work at kmart- and i work on registers etc. Anyway those calls for security to section blahblah are standard intimidation tactics which are broadcast every 15 minutes, to try defer people from stealing. Hardly ever for theft reasons.
Oh okay. While you're at it why don't you tell us how to get around the security placed on the various items at Kmart stores?

seremify007

HSC
Uni Grad
When you think about it... pretty much every job has some form of 'customer' or 'interaction'... but in my opinion, now is a good time to develop your customer relations skills which will definitely be of benefit later on to you.

Skeeta

HSC
vanush said:
someone send me a resume they send to get dataentry/office jobs. i cant seem to get areply from them.
go to a temping or recruitment agency.

Excalibur_

Not an Executive Member
HSC
I worked as a Service/Liquor cashier at Safeway (well, I still do) but my main job now is on-site Tech Support at the CSIRO. Yes, there are 'customers' [aka, clients] but they actually RESPECT you (cause otherwise they might regret it?).

There's very few jobs these days that don't involve some form of customer/client/associate contact...nothing worthwhile I guess. But I will agree with one thing: retail is shit.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)