• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

John Terry + Wayne Bridge + Vanessa Perroncel (1 Viewer)

J

juvekickass

Who agrees with the decision to drop John Terry from the England Team?

I think its really unfair, they should not mix Terry's personal life with his professional life. :mad:

kyokaku92

HSC
Personally, as a Chelsea fan I agree its harsh. Capello couldn't care that if Terry cheated but it was with another England teammate's gf and this could cause divided loyalties and disharmony within the squad with the World Cup this year. This would probably be the same with Chelsea if he got on with say Drogba's wife.

pillow12345

HSC
As a Chelsea fan as well, it's pretty stupid considering the world cup is a few months away and clearly Terry is the best man for the job. I never understood what link professional life has to sportman's personal life. Off the pitch, they are like any of us, and make mistakes.

Regarding Chelsea sacking John as captain, highly doubt, Ancelloti and Abramovic seem to love him and can't risk their position in the premier league dropping, I don't think Frankie could so as good of a job.

pman

Banned
HSC
A he had to be dropped, the division that would have resulted in the team due to the love triangle would have been a hinderance at the world cup! better off having a slightly worse player instead.

Also, wrong forum, prob should be in sports!

J

juvekickass

PThis would probably be the same with Chelsea if he got on with say Drogba's wife.
LOL when you come to think of Drogba's wife is bigger than terry i think!!! (back form those old drogba family photos)

mascherano

HSC
Can you blame Terry but, look at her. Gerrard should've got captain over ferdinand anyway. He is the greatest centre mid in the world, "Captain Fantastic".

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)