Josh's Past Papers/Notes (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Amleops

Perpetual Student
HSC
Really helpful, thanks a lot. :)

We did that exact same Music 2 exam for our half yearly. If only I found it earlier......

EDIT: Do you have anything for French Continuers?

Last edited:

powlmao

Banned
HSC
Really helpful, thanks a lot. :)

We did that exact same Music 2 exam for our half yearly. If only I found it earlier......

EDIT: Do you have anything for French Continuers?
Unlucky, how did you go in it??? I may have some for French I will check, if I do I will upload it

Hey powlmao, are the notes for the sciences preliminary notes? Or are they for HSC?
Both, a 2011 HSC'er asked if I had any for the HSC and I did so I uploaded it.

Hey pm me your email i'll email you my school's maths 2unit papers for the year.
Your PM is private lol

Amleops

Perpetual Student
HSC
Unlucky, how did you go in it??? I may have some for French I will check, if I do I will upload it
Cheers.

I got 30/35 for the exam. Wasn't too bad but the melodic dictation was just ridiculous.

SutherlandKyle

HSC
Thanks mate. Loving the Business Studies notes — helped clarify quite a few things.

amity

HSC
is there possibly a way to get the business downloads as it doesnt let me open it

powlmao

Banned
HSC
Total Storage Used
215.38 MB
From 34 total files

Total Downloads Served

Since August 29, 2011 Est. Bandwidth Served
19.38 GB
From Currently Hosted Files

Wow, alot of downloads!

big_bang344

HSC
Hey powlmao, i was wondering where you got your notes for the sciences. Do you know yourself that they are trusthworthy? Just wanting to know so i may use them for year 11 :)

powlmao

Banned
HSC
Hey powlmao, i was wondering where you got your notes for the sciences. Do you know yourself that they are trusthworthy? Just wanting to know so i may use them for year 11 :)
Most are from friends/school sites and from this site before it crashed.

The notes are trustworthy but with all notes always use a textbook to, because the textbook is God.

big_bang344

HSC
Ahh. I was just confirming because incase you might've just gotten any random one from the net. Hehe. Thanks!

powlmao

Banned
HSC
Ahh. I was just confirming because incase you might've just gotten any random one from the net. Hehe. Thanks!
Haha, nah they are all from an academic source. Would Be very hard to BS notes, especially at this detail.

vermanerds

HSC
hey, do you have english advance notes, for like each module and a range of texts? such as Shakespeare's plays; othello, r&j etc etc.......

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)