Josh's Past Papers/Notes (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

FreeLearner

HSC
Hey Powl, would I be able to access some of the resources, I am most interested in past papers for humanities if you have some like (modern,pdhpe) and even IPT, I am willing to contribute myself if you're willing to give me access.

Thanks.

powlmao

Banned
HSC
Hey Powl, would I be able to access some of the resources, I am most interested in past papers for humanities if you have some like (modern,pdhpe) and even IPT, I am willing to contribute myself if you're willing to give me access.

Thanks.
depends. Are you going to upload some of your own?

FreeLearner

HSC
depends. Are you going to upload some of your own?
Yes, I can send you some to add to your collection, I am willing to send: Modern history notes, English standard notes, general maths notes and some IPT notes I have. I also have a small collection of past papers, however you likely have those past papers.

Please pm me on details of how I can send them to you or upload them. I'll zip them all into a winrar file.

powlmao

Banned
HSC
Haha why is everyone posting their emails. PM me guys ( I won't share CSSA/IND papers)

Mdzabakly

HSC
Yo POW your account is banned so pm me if you get this Can i pllzzz haz bio, eng and 2u maths tests :333

costacosta

HSC
Hi Josh,
I can't access your Physics and Chemistry past papers, can you please send me phy and chem prelim papers thank you so much!!!

D

hit patel

HSC
Uni Grad
Hi
I cant PM you but if you can see this, please email me your chemistry, physics and economics resources on my email: justanothersome1@live.com.au
I appreciate your help. Thanks a lot.

Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)