• Want to take part in this year's BoS Trials event for Maths and/or Business Studies?
    Click here for details and register now!
  • YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

journey of the imagination (1 Viewer)

up2d8

HSC
N/A
i need help!!! I have to analyse the "journey of the imagination" and present it as a speech discussing its main aspects and key ideas.

pleeeeez,:bomb: need help

Dark Phoenix

HSC
i cant remember much bout english coz i already finished HSC english, but from what i recall is that there are 2 types of journeys that can be embarked upon, one is the author use of imagination to present the text such as poems (which may be a personal recount of what happened in the past) and second how the text stimulates your imagination whether it is through colours, poetic techniques, symbolism etc. i also have some notes which may be of help

Here are some notes from 'topnotes'

The journey is fuelled by the human capacity to imagine

Imaginative journeys open up amazing possibilities - limited only by our capacoty to imagine

An imaginative journey can be shaped by an individual it can be shared with others so that they too can appreciate the experiences

They offer a reprieve from the realities of life

They may be pleasant interludes of longings achieved or the exploration of new worlds that are not like that which we live in. Thus imaginative journeys can explore possibilities and potential

ane_st

HSC
Go on the resources page... Noone from this years HSC really gives a fuck about english anymore..

up2d8

HSC
N/A
thnx loads; that was helpful, but some websites would be great. sorry for the trouble....:eek:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)