Journey to dental school (ongoing) (1 Viewer)

user1006

HSC
or would it be easier to transfer to a dental school that isnt usyd

totally_screwed

Baddest Member
HSC
challenging for sure but out of a cohort of like 100+ MOST students made it through postgrad and only like 13 were double degree students, there's certainly a number of spots open

Tryingtodowell

HSC
N/A
challenging for sure but out of a cohort of like 100+ MOST students made it through postgrad and only like 13 were double degree students, there's certainly a number of spots open
Hi there! Is it easy to make friends at Uni? My friends have been scaring me saying Uni is on a way another level than hs so I wanted to know what your thoughts are on HS experience vs Uni experience since your a recent

totally_screwed

Baddest Member
HSC
Hi there! Is it easy to make friends at Uni? My friends have been scaring me saying Uni is on a way another level than hs so I wanted to know what your thoughts are on HS experience vs Uni experience since your a recent
I'd say it's pretty easy but you have to be a bit extroverted or at least willing to interact with others, everyone at uni is looking to make friends so you'll find that when you approach someone they'll be responsive

in hs I had the same friends the whole time which is very diff to uni, you'll certainly be forced to step out of ur comfort zone if you want to make friends but once you do, it's only uphill from there

Tryingtodowell

HSC
N/A
I'd say it's pretty easy but you have to be a bit extroverted or at least willing to interact with others, everyone at uni is looking to make friends so you'll find that when you approach someone they'll be responsive

in hs I had the same friends the whole time which is very diff to uni, you'll certainly be forced to step out of ur comfort zone if you want to make friends but once you do, it's only uphill from there
Oh ok thats easy I had a totally different view in mind. Thanks tho

yolo tengo

mitsuya's fanboy
HSC
i went to the open day 2 years ago, and apparently there was only 10 spots in the dentistry course?

totally_screwed

Baddest Member
HSC
how was first day witht that timetable
lolll it wasn't that bad, it was just boring asf tbh (the 2nd half), understandable bcz it was an intro to the program so there was loads of info abt curriculum, assessments, ordering equipment blah blah, I was fighting so hard to not fall asleep in my chair tho
I'm still so excited to start ๐Ÿคฉ

nsw..wollongong

HSC
lolll it wasn't that bad, it was just boring asf tbh (the 2nd half), understandable bcz it was an intro to the program so there was loads of info abt curriculum, assessments, ordering equipment blah blah, I was fighting so hard to not fall asleep in my chair tho
I'm still so excited to start ๐Ÿคฉ
so proud of u for getting in!!

Average Boreduser

๐™ฑ๐šŠ๐š—๐š—๐šŽ๐š
HSC
wait let me just rant abt how fucking expensive DMD1 equipment is
$4000+
the articulator (idk what this is) costs 1.8k by itself
I spent far less on the 2nd hand car I bought a month ago
actual tears
dam. what car is it and what number plates? asking for a friend

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)