• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

journey to the interior...help (1 Viewer)

jpg

hey i was wondering if anyone had analysed 'journey to the interior' in great detail? we went through it in class but not thoroughly enough. :confused:

T

Tyler

hey what area of interpretation but, u forgot to mention it, is it imaginative, inner or physical?

zelda

ive sort of went thru it in class..but not in great detail...if you have any questions...i might be able to help you answer them. PM me if you want

jpg

thank you so much...it did really help...i have an asessment due in 2moro...and yeh i cudnt think of stuff but ur extended response jogged my lil head...lol...thanx!

mazza_728

Manda xoxo
HSC
it is an imaginative/inner journey with a comparision to a phyiscal journey. I have done essays for all texts .. theyre not that great though. post which ones u want and ill attach:)

abdooooo!!!

Banned
Originally posted by mazza_728
it is an imaginative/inner journey with a comparision to a phyiscal journey. I have done essays for all texts .. theyre not that great though. post which ones u want and ill attach:)
really? i want all of them... or maybe just text 1 and 6 if you don't have time to attach them all

northernNSWguy

imaginative journey essay would be sensational.. atm i am completely stuck in what to write. Thank heaps!

mazza_728

Manda xoxo
HSC
i dont have them in order of imaginative/inner/physical i just have an essay on each text..

anyway here they all are - no order, just go by the names.. soz guys! hope they help

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)