Journeys - Related Material (1 Viewer)

Acid

HSC
I'm creating a portfolio for my first English Advanced assessment on texts related to the topic 'Imaginative Journeys', however, we're unable to use anything on the BOS syllabus. Anyone got any ideas of prose, films, etc that fit into the above criteria and have plenty of meat to analyse?

T

Tyler

Something like animal farm, alice in wonderland, or willy wonker and the chocolate factory.....stuff in travel magezines would be good, back to the future, anything sci fi would work, like ur prob doin enders game so star wars or sum shitlike that would work. goodluck.

jellybean8622

sounds similar to our assignment. we gotta chose 1 text from the stimulus booklet and 2 other related texts and analyse each in detail. im doing mary poppins as my visual one...but i need a written one (preferably a song) any ideas??????????????

zelda

my assessment is exactly the same as urs acid...
Some movies you can do that are related to imaginative journeys are the time machine, matrix, the sixth sense, lord of the rings or the wizard of oz
hope this helps :)

braindrainedAsh

Journalist
HSC
Another good movie for journeys could be The Cider House Rules. I used it for change. Also could the Lord of the Rings films work? I'm not entirely sure of what the concept of the journeys module is.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)