Journeys Speech (1 Viewer)

kyliej

rOcKiN PuMpKiN
HSC
N/A
In about a weeks time, my whole entire school is expected to present a speech for english and the subject for mine this year is to be journeys. It can be either physical, imaginary or inner as long as i talk about journeys in some way or another it doesn't matter. At the moment I am struggling for ideas on what to write on as most of them are taken and somehow I still need to entertain my audience whilst speaking on this boring subject. Does anyone have any idea's on what to speak on?

~*HSC 4 life*~

HSC
N/A
do you want to make it deep, heartfelt, serious and moving?

or comical, entertaining, interesting and light hearted?

kyliej

rOcKiN PuMpKiN
HSC
N/A
probably something both entertaining and interesting because from what ive heard from my friends they are all writing about journeys through life or something else that is utterley boring and i need to stand out to get good marks.

kyliej

rOcKiN PuMpKiN
HSC
N/A
hmmm thats actually a good idea. im sure no one else will have a speach on that. i know someone is writing about their journey to the bathroom but this is totally different.. hmmm but what should i put in it though. everytime i try to make a joke it comes out lame. i need something really funny

Kortni

I based one of my speeches on "why did the chicken cross the road?" then blabbed on about the reason we embark on journeys for the following 4 minutes. I added some personal anecdotes and ended up getting 19/20. Hooray!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)