Journeys (1 Viewer)

emmo

help

hey can someone please explian to me the journey involved in these following song lyrics:
Deep purple - child in time
David bowie - major tom

thanx heaps..

fashionista

Tastes like chicken
HSC
N/A
k so wuts the difference between an imaginative, speculative and inspirational journey?
im doing my rtf..n cuz im doin imaginative i assumed all the texts i picked wud be imaginative..but now i have to distinguish between them too?
im confused

baby_gurl

we're doing physical journey and king lear for the later text. I have so far completed one piece- white Oleanders. This film is alright to use if anyone is stuck on a film, it contains many small physical journeys and thankfully ISNT BORING...but im sure there are prob better ones if people look around. :)
Does anyone have an idea of a written piece i could use plz?(xcept i cant use a novel). just msg me or whateva.
Damn skool!

LiKe A FiSh

HSC
N/A
2 things.....and only two this time

to remember how to spell our favourite polish poets extraordinary name

Several
Kids
Received
Zero
Yesterday

and just add "necki"

Secondly my dear, dear friends

I agree that Skrzynecki's peoms do tend to focus a lot on spiritual and inner journey, however all this means is u can blab on about how a physical journet, such as in Crossing the Red Sea for example also had the effect of a inner journey and both physical and spiritual growth for the migrants and that in this case, the journeys are intertwined, you cannot have one without the other

Bless You

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)