Judaism and Peace (1 Viewer)

geeksneedlove

HSC
Hi everyone,

So, I have my trials in about a week, but I'm kind of stuck for information on Judaism in relation to the Religion and Peace module. The resources on this site really only deal with Christianity and Islam's interpretation. Should I change to Islam for my second religion (I'm already doing Christianity)? Has anyone done judaism in this module and done it sucessfully? If so, care to share some information?

Thanks!

Edited: Just to clarify, I havn't come on here to be lazy and bludge off everyone elses information, it's just that Islam seems to have more information, therefore I'm just wondering if I should chose it instead.

Last edited:

slowjam10

HSC
geeksneedlove said:
Hi everyone,

So, I have my trials in about a week, but I'm kind of stuck for information on Judaism in relation to the Religion and Peace module. The resources on this site really only deal with Christianity and Islam's interpretation. Should I change to Islam for my second religion (I'm already doing Christianity)? Has anyone done judaism in this module and done it sucessfully? If so, care to share some information?

Thanks!

Edited: Just to clarify, I havn't come on here to be lazy and bludge off everyone elses information, it's just that Islam seems to have more information, therefore I'm just wondering if I should chose it instead.
Hey,

we are just starting this topic which is our last. Weare also goign to be doing Christianity and Judaism amd our teacher has photopied Living Religion, Excel and Leading Edge ..so they could be uselful if you can get your hands on them.

snapperhead

Has decided to retire
HSC
N/A
geeksneedlove said:
Hi everyone,

Thanks!

Id switch...Judaism is too hard as the concept mentioned in the syllabus (notion of peace on earth?? A working form memory) is way too vague and abstract ie no concrete Jewish texts (as evidenced from the post above ie using textbooks as primary sources

Do Islam...very easy!

.x.Cookie.x.

HSC
snapperhead said:
Id switch...Judaism is too hard as the concept mentioned in the syllabus (notion of peace on earth?? A working form memory) is way too vague and abstract ie no concrete Jewish texts (as evidenced from the post above ie using textbooks as primary sources

Do Islam...very easy!
I agree - Islam is very easy.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)