Juiced (1 Viewer)

transcendent

HSC
N/A
on PC is has got to be the worst game ever. in theory, i love all the crews and the racing, but when i come down to the actual racing it has got to be the most difficult and frustrating game ever. the AI is incredibly stupid and the driving physics are ever worse. to nip a car and you go start into the Armco while the AI keeps driving like nothing happened. try using a keyboard to turn and you end up spinning out 90% of the time and sometimes for no reason at all and the spin outs are difficult to recover from almost guranteeing a loss. although i like the damage feature it makes it difficult to get money which is part of the challenge but makes this game impossibly hard. the only reason i'm playing this is cause i love car games, and this game as a large list of different cars i like, and also cause i'm bored. seriously i wish they had a money cheat for this game cause the AI is so stupid it crashes your beautiful expensive car alot and since the game is so hard you rely on them to get you money. gah! bloody hell. it's cause i can't find my Underground 2 game :(

anyways here are screenshots of some of the cars i want to own some day and this is almost exactly how they will look.

transcendent

HSC
N/A
i can play oblivion very well with all High graphics. that screenshot has been changed to jpeg and the game isn't all that great graphics wise.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)