• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Julian Assange to be extradited (1 Viewer)

HSC
so... ignoring the rest of your comment... he will be murdured by the CIA eh... do you really fail to see what a massively stupid idea that is? There is no way for the CIA to take him out without the entire world knowing about it. Which will mean that people will begin to think. There will be protests, as a result of this the American Government will lost all of its power. Wars (both Online and IRL) will very probably be started.

Do you begin to understand the magnitude of what a COCK-UP killing Assange will be. The same goes fer Bradley Manning. People are already pissed off about how Manning has been treated. How do you think they will feel if they strap him to the chair?

Think about things before you post. You might just avoid a few flame wars.

EDIT: OH BTW: the fact that Pentagon Papers guy got off IS public knowledge. the events took place BEFORE 2000. I don't really need to give a source for something that is public knowledge. I only did it in the false hope of shutting you and yours up for 5 minutes
That is not how it works, kid.

Everything and nothing is public knowledge.

LordSlug

HSC
N/A
Of course people are going to notice. He could die of natural causes in 40yrs time and you would still have conspiracy theories.

But if he disappears tomorrow without a trace, there isnt much anyone can do. Any theories care just conspiracy theories unless they can be proven.

The only reason he has been left alone is because even if he dies, there will still be leaks and there will still be wikileaks in some form, so it is pointless. But what kind of naive child would assume that there will be mass outrage over his death lol. People dont care by and large. Lots of people would welcome his death.

Nah im just wondering because lots of your comments have missing words and stuff. Broken english etc.
im sorry if i type quickly. im sorry that you're racist because you dont understand that typing on a computer is DIFFERENT than speaking to someone IRL, where it would make sense to suggest that someone was asian because of Engrish. Not online. PERIOD! (i think you may just have hit a nerve there. Nice job hitting my Berserk Button, Hero.)

Blastus

Liberty Matrix
HSC
N/A
though, that still does not justify the treatment Manning has been given i.e. being forced to sleep naked e.t.c.
No, it obviously does not justify that, he is being tortured to send a message, plain and simple. Thank you for attempting to explain to me something I already knew when I was contextualising the differences.

HSC
im sorry if i type quickly. im sorry that you're racist because you dont understand that typing on a computer is DIFFERENT than speaking to someone IRL, where it would make sense to suggest that someone was asian because of Engrish. Not online. PERIOD! (i think you may just have hit a nerve there. Nice job hitting my Berserk Button, Hero.)
Um no, i was referring to a few non sequitur statements you have made "as a result of this the American Government will lost all of its power". Fast/poor typing usually results in mispelled words, not non sequitur statements, whereas low/poor grasp of the english language, such as someone who isnt a native english speaker would more commonly make such an error.

In conclusion, u mad?

HSC
ugh just in case you miss the point again

you cant ever just brush an explanation off because it is "public knowledge"

wtf constitutes public knowledge?

does that mean i can start talking about the different grade and sight distance parameters in road design without any sort of link or explanation because i have deemed it public knowledge?

public knowledge, what a fucking absurd and arbitrary concept you cunt

Blastus

Liberty Matrix
HSC
N/A
There will be protests, as a result of this the American Government will lost all of its power.
The world's greatest superpower isn't going down because a few hippies with signs are upset. Sure if Assange is assassinated in an extrajudicial fashion they'll have made a martyr out of him, but there's no way a few people protesting are going to overthrow the government, most people just do not give a shit.

Wars (both Online and IRL) will very probably be started.
between who? 4chan and us.gov, I'm sure they're quaking in their boots.

Do you begin to understand the magnitude of what a COCK-UP killing Assange will be. The same goes fer Bradley Manning. People are already pissed off about how Manning has been treated. How do you think they will feel if they strap him to the chair?
Most people don't know about the situation, are negative/apathetic towards the two or just plain do not care, dude. They're too busy watching some bullshit tv show or worrying about interest rates.

EDIT: OH BTW: the fact that Pentagon Papers guy got off IS public knowledge. the events took place BEFORE 2000. I don't really need to give a source for something that is public knowledge. I only did it in the false hope of shutting you and yours up for 5 minutes
Everyone knows this shitbird, you just said that Ellsberg got off and didn't show that these were TWO VERY DIFFERENT SITUATIONS. Ellsberg as a private citizen leaking information isn't a crime, a solider leaking information *is* a crime.

Do you not understand you're comparing apples and oranges?

LordSlug

HSC
N/A
No, it obviously does not justify that, he is being tortured to send a message, plain and simple. Thank you for attempting to explain to me something I already knew when I was contextualising the differences.
sorry, thank you for clarifying. i just wanted to point it out.

@Zombie omie jay: i simply forgot to add the "have"
In conclusion: u seeking any pathetic excuse to pick a fight with someone?
To conclude the conclusion: Haters Gonna Hate

LordSlug

HSC
N/A
Do you not understand you're comparing apples and oranges?
no. i am an idiot. heh. (i believe this is the first time that anyone has actually said this on the internet, hehe)

LordSlug

HSC
N/A
ugh just in case you miss the point again

you cant ever just brush an explanation off because it is "public knowledge"

wtf constitutes public knowledge?

does that mean i can start talking about the different grade and sight distance parameters in road design without any sort of link or explanation because i have deemed it public knowledge?

public knowledge, what a fucking absurd and arbitrary concept you cunt
why dont you just shut the fuck up and use fucking google.

HSC
sorry, thank you for clarifying. i just wanted to point it out.

@Zombie omie jay: i simply forgot to add the "have"
In conclusion: u seeking any pathetic excuse to pick a fight with someone?
To conclude the conclusion: Haters Gonna Hate
oh okay thanks for confirming that im right mate

you started the hostility with your childish reply to Azure, so run along now little boy

LordSlug

HSC
N/A
oh okay thanks for confirming that im right mate

you started the hostility with your childish reply to Azure, so run along now little boy
okay. dont patronise me. i dont even know you (i dont want to know you btw, troll)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)