Julius Caesar Related Text: the role of the people (1 Viewer)

whitnall8

HSC
For one of my related texts i was hoping to write about conflicting perspectives regarding the role of the public/people in politics, and impressions of the people.
can anyone suggest a good related text that might apply to this aspect?

I had thought of using the film, "The Queen," as an example where the people think independently, as opposed to in Julius Caesar where they are fickle, and easily manipulated by Mark Antony, but i'm not sure whether its appropriate

Last edited:

toodaloo

HSC
For one of my related texts i was hoping to write about conflicting perspectives regarding the role of the public/people in politics, and impressions of the people.
can anyone suggest a good related text that might apply to this aspect?

I had thought of using the film, "The Queen," as an example where the people think independently, as opposed to in Julius Caesar where they are fickle, and easily manipulated by Mark Antony, but i'm not sure whether its appropriate
I don't think you can use that movie as a related text as it is one of the other subscribed texts for this module... Not too sure but I think my friend was talking about that movie for her module c.

bouncing

HSC
I don't think you can use that movie as a related text as it is one of the other subscribed texts for this module... Not too sure but I think my friend was talking about that movie for her module c.
its a prescribed text??? :S:S:S
are u sure?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)