• Want to take part in this year's BoS Trials event for Maths and/or Business Studies?
    Click here for details and register now!
  • YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

July 17 - Where The Fuck Is My Group Certificate? (1 Viewer)

Jon73

human dick-tionary
HSC
i got fired last year from this shoddy business.. the owner ended up hiring a bunch of young girls to take over and kept a whole crew of girls who he called his "daughters"..

i left on bad terms i guess.. might explain why the fucking pedo hasn't sent me my group certificate so i can get my tax return over and done with already

anyone in a similar situation?

i'm thinking about calling the ATO tomorrow. would like to see how the fucker explains all his unpaid bills and his inconsistent "tax"

born2b

HSC
Jon73 said:
i got fired last year from this shoddy business.. the owner ended up hiring a bunch of young girls to take over and kept a whole crew of girls who he called his "daughters"..

i left on bad terms i guess.. might explain why the fucking pedo hasn't sent me my group certificate so i can get my tax return over and done with already

i'm thinking about calling the ATO tomorrow. would like to see how the fucker explains all his unpaid bills and his inconsistent "tax"

lol call him and ask ... thats what u have to do ... i had to call woolies for mine .. but i had to get last last financial years anyway but yeah.. any way if u do etax he might have sent it to ato and maybe they have it on ther online system ...

anyways lol
gl

Jon73

human dick-tionary
HSC
born2b said:
lol call him and ask ... thats what u have to do ... i had to call woolies for mine .. but i had to get last last financial years anyway but yeah.. any way if u do etax he might have sent it to ato and maybe they have it on ther online system ...

anyways lol
gl
i would make the effort if it was my responsibility. was thinking i'd like to fuck him up a bit, thats all.

Jon73

human dick-tionary
HSC
Azarnakumar said:
You should be able to prefill it all out.
what do you mean? he never gave us payslips either. so fucking dodge.

Jon73

human dick-tionary
HSC
breaking said:
where did you work?
lol trust, i'll post up everything about this shoddy place if my situation gets worse.

let's just say, it's a franchise popular with the kids at high school.

forkyspoony18

HSC
I haven't got mine either. I asked my boss today about it, and she's like 'Yeah I'm hopefully going to sit down and do them tomorrow'.

That's exactly the same thing she told me last week....

Two years ago it took my old boss 4 months to give me my group certificate!

Jon73

human dick-tionary
HSC
forkyspoony18 said:
I haven't got mine either. I asked my boss today about it, and she's like 'Yeah I'm hopefully going to sit down and do them tomorrow'.

That's exactly the same thing she told me last week....

Two years ago it took my old boss 4 months to give me my group certificate!
if you're not on bad terms and eventually you'll get it, then it's cruising.

in my case, don't reckon i'll ever get it unless the ATO shakes things up a bit.

greekgun

HSC
Dont know if this has been asked yet, but what is a group certificate? From what ive read it has something to do with tax...

forkyspoony18

HSC
greekgun said:
Dont know if this has been asked yet, but what is a group certificate? From what ive read it has something to do with tax...
it basically tells you how much tax you paid and how much you get back, before completing your tax return....

That's how I would explain it anyway...

uhawww

Flakes
HSC
greekgun said:
It's a payment summary. Shows how much you've earned in total and how much tax you've paid.

greekgun

HSC
Do u get one of these once every year, or when the finacial year ends? cuz ive never gotten one

uhawww

Flakes
HSC
when the new financial year starts (so after July 1st)

you need it to do your tax return, unless you can pre-fill it via e-tax.

kate_is_me

so hot right now...
HSC
You get it at the beginning of the new financial year and it's basically a summary of how much you earned, how much tax you payed, your employers ABN, etc.

thaoiiiee

HSC
N/A
i still havent got mine too. pre filled on etax pretty much have all that info.

Evilo

HSC
Jon73 said:

(someone correct me if im wrong) but legally he has to make it available for you before the 30th of this month. but he has to give you one - call him and ask for one.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)