Just a little observation on terrorists (1 Viewer)

Lozacious

Banned
HSC
soha said:
how many times have i said that on bored of studies?
how many times have i condemned terrorism as a whole?
yeah these people do not belong in society if they truely are terrorist or if the want to harm anyone ...
...why do i have to constantly say it?
im a muslim terrorist /extremist reguardless what i say...arent i?
The proble lies in that no one can tell who a terrorist is, so how is anyone supposed to remove them from our society, before they do damage?

They don't have it tatooed on thier forehead when they are applying for access to Australia (and some of them aren't even freaking immigrants and were born here, which shows how bad it is).

Even if people could seperate the bad ones from the good ones.. The remaining good ones would always breed more bad ones.. Because the religion is inclined that way.

dannyr

HSC
N/A
t0mmy said:
white people aren't blowing things up right now :p
Shit I don't even know where to start here... you are so far wrong it's not funny and I haven't read half the thread.

Ok 1. 'white' people are blowing things up, see Iraq, they don't use suicide - they use the army and that is the only real reason it's not considered terrorism. A corrupt invasion that killed many people including their own soldiers? Yes... Oh yes.

2. your argument in the first place is seriously stupid... are you saying Christians and Jews don't kill people? You are wrong... many 'white christians' kill people in Australia while there hasn't actually been a terrorist attack in Australia yet like you are almost suggesting...

The large majority of 'white' Christians and Jews arn't murderers but does that mean they don't? Nope they sure do sometimes... The large majority of Muslims don't kill people... does that mean that they don't? Nope some see murder in the form of terrorism as legitimate, but it is a tiny minority.

We should not be scared of a race because a small minority are murderers hence the term 'racism'.

You, the racist fucking right wing arsehole, are what the majority of people should be scared of, you are the group that causes things such as the holocaust, rwandan genocide or the Balkans 'ethnic cleasing'... You are the trouble maker.

3. With you amazing conclusion completed, "Muslim = trouble makers / terrorists"

Wow now we are here at this point of enlightenment, leader t0mmy, what do you suggest we do... "Muslims are trouble" how do we go about removing them? Is that what you are suggesting? What is your final solution?

4. Yes people do get 'fired up' about racist idiots who say a whole race is trouble... what of it fuckwit?

Daniel.

Generator

HSC
N/A
Be careful, Argonaut. Cultural relativism isn't all that it's cracked up to be.

Last edited:

leetom

there's too many of them!
HSC
supercharged said:
Haha Wrong, Communism is NOT a chinese invention, it was first founded by Karl Marx who was a Jewish German. Also there is no comparison between the current CCP and inept rule of chairman Mao who was the man responsible for the above disasters.
I said the CCP, not the ideology. It was in bold.

leetom why do u have gorbachevs picture as your avatar?
Because I like the purple mark on his head.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)