just a phase??? (1 Viewer)

quik.

HSC
If you're in highschool you can pretty much consider any relationship a phase

If she is bi, and she is with you, then realistically there is a reason she is with you rather than someone else. Stop giving a shit about what other people have to say and just enjoy the relationship

kami

An iron homily
HSC
N/A
It's called biphobia.

*shrug*

kayla1991

HSC
If you're in highschool you can pretty much consider any relationship a phase

If she is bi, and she is with you, then realistically there is a reason she is with you rather than someone else. Stop giving a shit about what other people have to say and just enjoy the relationship
i dont care what other people say but it worries me what people say to my gf.

Riet

Tomcat Pilot
HSC
shes not really bi and will dump you soon because she can only get daddy's money if she has a grandson.

HSC
N/A
I'm not in love, so don't forget it
It's just a silly phase I'm going through
And just because I call you up
Don't get me wrong, don't think you've got it made
I'm not in love, no-no

tallkid34

In 25 words or less
HSC
As if your high school lovelifes (gay or straight) actually amount to anything substantial later on.

Eclipse008

HSC
N/A
Maybe it i a phase, but maybe it's not.
It's hard to tell when you're still young. Before I came out, I even thought that my attraction to women was a phase. I thought that perhaps I just didn't know enough men, and hadn't found the right one. But I've realised now that I only have feelings for women, and that what I feel isn't a phase.
People can be cruel. I feel for your gf. Even in the gay community bisexuals experience alot of resentment. I can only put it down to the few attention seeking straight girls who do it for attention.

I would just not worry about what other people say. Sexuality is fluid, and for the time being at least, your partner has feelings for women.
Once you finish high school people stop being so narrow minded about sexuality. Hang on until then.

kayla1991

HSC
Maybe it i a phase, but maybe it's not.
It's hard to tell when you're still young. Before I came out, I even thought that my attraction to women was a phase. I thought that perhaps I just didn't know enough men, and hadn't found the right one. But I've realised now that I only have feelings for women, and that what I feel isn't a phase.
People can be cruel. I feel for your gf. Even in the gay community bisexuals experience alot of resentment. I can only put it down to the few attention seeking straight girls who do it for attention.

I would just not worry about what other people say. Sexuality is fluid, and for the time being at least, your partner has feelings for women.
Once you finish high school people stop being so narrow minded about sexuality. Hang on until then.
thanks heaps:)

Pace_T

HSC
dont get too excited you little twerps..

real lesbians aren't like the ones you see on tv. they are hideous!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)