just another UAI estimation!! if anyone can help (1 Viewer)

dazzi_dani

HSC
Hi all

just want to ask for a uai estimate or prediction if anyone can hazard a guess, ive heard alot of things about scaling and schools etc and its got me pretty freaked! anyway im studying at tafe and not a very good one at that, i think last year there was only 2 people that got over 90 in something. and they only offer the basic english and maths so anyway here are my rankings and marks.

standard english- top 1/45 - 85%
business studies- 1/15- 97%
legal studies- 2/15 - 91%
general maths- 1/25 - 92%
biology- 1/20 - 87%
geography- 3/8- 82% (definately my weakest subject that hopefully wont be counted)

im not really sure if i have to worry or if i will get a decent uai! so any opinions or estimates welcome!

Last edited:

Eliza B

I can see you getting over 90+ (perhaps even 95+) with those rankings, however please put in alot more effort in your exam if you defiantly want to achieve over 90. The exams will determine it ultimately.
study hard!
Don't stress
and be positive

Eliza B

dazzi_dani

HSC
thanks for the estimation! i need around 80 to 85 for the uni course i want to do! so do you think thats possible if i work a bit harder?
thanks in advance!

dazzi_dani

HSC
sorry to boost this again im just starting to worry now its getting close to the hsc about my uai and preferences for uni so if anyone else can have a go at an estimation it would be great!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)