Just Cruizin (1 Viewer)

transcendent

HSC
N/A
that's cause it'd probably be better. :p

i want to drive on the entirety M7 before it's no longer free so can we have one soonish?

Shell

Boo Hoo
HSC
besides. the free toll time should end around the 16th Jan won't it?

loquasagacious

NCAP Mooderator
HSC
The entry/exit gates for the M7 are creepy....

I don't find it saves me much time on a canberra<->western burbs run...

CieL

HSC
Shell said:
lol umm isnt that Australia Day? Why then?
dont they get more strict on the policing on those days

Shell

Boo Hoo
HSC
7th Sign said:
daddy ks crusie in his pink 2 liter excel
He doesnt own a pink excel you retard. But i would much prefer that over your shit box of a fucked up car

55psi

HSC
ill come and drive my m5 and own all of u's. And then my bruz and cuz will come in their enzo's and maserati's

Here's one of my stories. Driving my landcruiser with a couple of chicks driving to a party, my friend in front of me with a pathfinder. We turn into a dirt road nearly arriving to the party (its in the country), friend in the pathfinder changes it to RWD, does a small drift in a small narrow 90 degree lefty, and we're like OMFG THATS SICK, not really. Anways we're still on the dirt road but we come across an open field surrounding the road. Neways i decide to take a short cut through the field to arrive at the house (while the pathfinder was on the left on the road), and while driving through the long cut grass, 10m in front of me out comes a tap, i shit my pants, i had enuff time to wipe my ass and and turn to the left (this was all going at about <50km/h), then i realised my friend was on my left so i had to turn right again, nearly having a game of dodgem cars. BUT IT ENDED UP BEING A FULLY SICK DRIFT ! nah not really. That was probably a shit story.
Here's another one. After the game where the tigers one the grand finals, i drove my drunken friends to the bakery and they were pissed as shits and they were telling me how to drive, and i got a little pissed off, so here comes a round about, went around it like 5 times at top speed, they were glued to the window, and i came out of it with the car on 2 wheels, one of them feel out of the window and i ran over his leg. End of story :)

Shell

Boo Hoo
HSC
you have got to be one of the biggest idiots... ever

braad

so dead yeah?
HSC
55psi said:
ill come and drive my m5 and own all of u's. And then my bruz and cuz will come in their enzo's and maserati's

Here's one of my stories. Driving my landcruiser with a couple of chicks driving to a party, my friend in front of me with a pathfinder. We turn into a dirt road nearly arriving to the party (its in the country), friend in the pathfinder changes it to RWD, does a small drift in a small narrow 90 degree lefty, and we're like OMFG THATS SICK, not really. Anways we're still on the dirt road but we come across an open field surrounding the road. Neways i decide to take a short cut through the field to arrive at the house (while the pathfinder was on the left on the road), and while driving through the long cut grass, 10m in front of me out comes a tap, i shit my pants, i had enuff time to wipe my ass and and turn to the left (this was all going at about <50km/h), then i realised my friend was on my left so i had to turn right again, nearly having a game of dodgem cars. BUT IT ENDED UP BEING A FULLY SICK DRIFT ! nah not really. That was probably a shit story.
Here's another one. After the game where the tigers one the grand finals, i drove my drunken friends to the bakery and they were pissed as shits and they were telling me how to drive, and i got a little pissed off, so here comes a round about, went around it like 5 times at top speed, they were glued to the window, and i came out of it with the car on 2 wheels, one of them feel out of the window and i ran over his leg. End of story :)
so what other accounts on BOS do you own?

55psi

HSC
wot u talkin about?

And i was just exaggerating with the 2 wheel thing and running over my friends leg and going top speed around a round about, hence the smiley face which = sarcasm :p lol
And i dont have an m5, i was joking... but seriously...

Last edited:

7th Sign

HSC
Shell said:
He doesnt own a pink excel you retard. But i would much prefer that over your shit box of a fucked up car

if my car is a piece of shit whats does thta make your ugly rust bucket?

a maggot ridden piece of shit

braad

so dead yeah?
HSC
7th Sign said:
if my car is a piece of shit whats does thta make your ugly rust bucket?

a maggot ridden piece of shit
:/

i didnt even uderstand the insult

i think youse all shoud STFU

no point arguing

back onto the actual topic...

Shell

Boo Hoo
HSC
it is kind of on topic. we have to have our retinas burned by looking at his car if he turns up.

SlipStream

HSC
Maybe I should just change the title of this thread to Random Car Chat II? :rolleyes:

DaddyK, Shelly, keep it under control. 7th Sign, please don't be a shit stirrer - go back to NS if you want to do that.

Cheers guys :) ... from teh Dylbert

Shell

Boo Hoo
HSC
LOL.. im just mucking around. im not shallow enough to really judge people by what kind of automobile they drive.

p.s you rock Dylbert

SlipStream

HSC
Argonaut said:
The twistier the road, the more fun I have. I just need to get my spoiler painted and attached, and the Lancer will be ready to go.
Yeh teh CC (NSW Central Coast, half burnt down by little Billy playing with his zippo in the bush while it was so hot that the ground was melting) has some good driving roads and is a popular destination for car club cruises. It's not far from Sydney either... ahh well, we'll see what it eventuates into, hey?

Shelly I'll let you know when my fan club is up and on teh run. :p

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)